Kieran Tierney (Signed and completed)

Like it means something where a player is from. This squad is littered with players from top League’s, but half is carbage.

Why are you acting like an arrogant twat?

Why do you get so triggered when people rightly call out the dire quality of Scottish football?

2 Likes

More excited with a player from Celtic than a few bench warmers from our academy. He has a fair few people in the game and the press who rate him.
Plus having played under Rodgers Id say it will have also helped his development.

1 Like

Well that’s why they’re trying to sell him to us. We don’t have a competant medical team

Mr Scottish Independence supports Arsenal rather than a team from Scotland because Scottish football is shit, but gets massively triggered by someone essentially pointing out the reason he doesn’t support a Scottish team :joy:

A shit league doesn’t mean all the players in it are rubbish though. There are plenty of examples showing the complete opposite – Van Dijk being the biggest of them. All players start somewhere, just because that isn’t in the PL or La Liga we shouldn’t just dismiss them.

3 Likes

Of course. But we’re having fun winding up Calum, don’t ruin that with well thought out, sensible opinions please.

4 Likes

I like how no one at all has seemingly got triggered about that Celtic player questioning whether Arsenal are big enough for Tierney.

We can basically admit that the club is now operating at a lower level and to get a player of the Tierney calibre represents punching at or above our weight :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah there’s confusion over this, his contract is supposed to be up in a week, but he wasn’t on Arsenal’s release list so either he’s got more time on his contract than has been reported or we’ve offered him a new contract :facepalm: :giroud3:

It’s been fun reading the Celtic fans’ opinion’s of this rumour :laughing:

Why are we signing a Sunday League player?

No need for hyperbole. The SPL is at least Vanarama National League level.

5 Likes

I think some are rather serious tbh.

3 Likes

1 Like

Because this is the Internet and I’m basing a snap judgement of someone I know nothing about on a tiny bit of largely inconsequential information, which I’m now going to stick to in the face of any better informed or better argued points anyone wants to make.

Come on SD, get your head out of your arse.

@Calum DW, these fools don’t know it but Tierney is gonna come in and save the union with his performances.

CL win 2022 with Tierney captain, Freddie coach :giroud2:

It has been proven that English teams need a Scot to steer them properly, without one they’re usually shit.

2 Likes

Why does everybody feels the need to troll these days… :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Because supporting Arsenal is very dull?

3 Likes