Kia Joorabchian (Fuck Out!)

Kia is Edu’s agent as well as a friend. Edu is his little bitch

Kia being an Arsenal fan will make it harder for him to distance himself from the club, now that he seems to have this “too close for comfort” access.

It’s unsavoury to have a guy like him all up in the club’s business, but a part of me hopes that because he is a gooner, his personal gratification will include seeing the club do well - e.g. Having Arsenal’s best interests at heart for their future.

He remains dodgy though and needs to be kept at arms length.

3 Likes

Except for Soares we haven’t done any business to have reason, to be so very worried (yet). Obviously that can still happen in the future, but I still find it all a bit premature.

People are more worried for the optics(?) of it than anything else.

I’m judging the business from now on. For a guy who lacks expertise/track record in European/international scouting and the club has sacked accomplished scouts, it seems likely he’s going to rely upon a network of Brazilian agents to fill gaps in knowledge when it comes to talent ID.

The Mari deal will look suspect if he comes in and becomes a defensive liability.

Even if the Kia links didn’t exist I still wouldn’t think Edu was the best man for the job. We’re not doing a great job on the window so far imo

1 Like

Definitely it does. Check the mans history and not just in football. He’s a money laundering cunt and untrustworthy.
Being bent on behalf of Success for Arsenal doesn’t cut it for me.
I’m sick and tired of having too comprise my support for the club and the game.

1 Like

It’s not just the success. The Cup and the Shield are just a small part of the positive trajectory the club is currently in. I don’t think association with Joorabchian should spoil that. Why focus on this (one) negative?

@sevchenko Pablo Mari was clearly a Sanllehi signing. But it’s always the case that people use their network of what they are familiar with.

We’ve had this discussion before, evaluation of his talent will have been totally down to Edu. It’s clear Edu had alot more involvement in that transfer than just chaperoning him from Brazil to London lol

Pablo Mari is with the agency of Arturo Canales. Who is buddies with Sanllehi. Its very plausible Sanllehi asked him for a centre back or Arturo offered Mari without any involvement of Edu.

If you want to bash him already just use Cedric Soares.

It’s not a small negative too me. He’s delivering players and having Input for the trajectory which ever way it goes.
The club just put itself at the head of a list of clubs wanting city investigated. This is just hypocrisy or are we small dicking on the levels of malpractices. Fuck that.

I don’t think it’s hypocrisy. Because I don’t feel like Arsenal have ever been ‘innocent’ or ‘special’ in the first place. I reckon every club has done questionable shit, some more than others.

You wouldn’t have this shit while Wenger is around.
He would stick Cedric/Park/Perez permanently to the bench.

Yeah, yeah okay. This is a notch up and where choosing to get into bed with him. We want his special relationship to help us.
I get it but don’t want it. It’s ugly and unsavoury at best. It’s questionable and ethically shot too bits.

Please don’t comeback with City,Chelsea and PSG shit at me on this.

Not really, Why would you need Edu on the ground in Brazil if he had no involvement at all?

Edu has knowledge of the Brazilian domestic market and an existing relationships there, it follows he’d have some involvement in the Mari deal either with talent evaluation or negotiation.

If Edu hadn’t been picture traveling with the player, I wouldn’t be questioning anything

I get it but I don’t get it. Everyone uses their connections or what they know. Is it just a coincedence Leno, Sokratis, Aubamayang and Mkitaryan came here when Mislintat was involved? I don’t think anyone at the club wants this relationship it is just what came with appointing Edu. But fair enough if you just don’t like it.

@sevchenko because he is familiar in Brazil? And is part of the negotiation team without being the one making the choice for Mari (he speaks Portuguese etc.)? It’s too much of a coincedence that Mari is an Arturo Canales player who is mates with Sanllehi.

2 Likes

The true leader of the Arsenal board.

He’s definitely the biggest cunt.

6 Likes

The fact that our technical director’s agent speaks so freely to the media about our operations isn’t talked about enough.
Clown show.

1 Like

Thanks for Soares and Mari… Cunt

1 Like

Carra what a man.

4 Likes

Hopefully Raul is blacklisted for opening the dates to this knob.