Because of the Soares thread. I don’t have a Athletic subscription, but found this on reddit from an article Gunnerblog wrote about Joorabchian and his relation with Arsenal/Sanllehi/Edu:
- He’s a Gooner
- Will help us sign more South American talents
- Contacts with Chinese clubs - Can sell players there
- Close relations with Raul Sanllehi
- Tried buying Arsenal, but too expensive
- He’s faced charges of money laundering
- Wenger was unwilling to do business with him
- Historically, Kia had the last word over Edu
- Earlier, Kia used to shift his clients to Chelsea - Ramires, Oscar, Piazon, Luiz, etc. Now, he could make his new base Arsenal.
Arsenal are basically fucked end have become a plaything for this guy.