Kia Joorabchian (Fuck Out!)

“There are several issues within the whole structure that will be resolved”

This comment really irks me, still can’t get over it

2 Likes

Kia’s players are shite in comparison to the big mans Jorge and Mino. Let’s get chummy with the agents with the decent players at least ffs

9 Likes

His cars are shit aswell !

1 Like

Arsenal’s pull just doesn’t decline ffs, club could be relegated and the media will still use our name to get them views.

Then we sign his boys after he puts the club on blast in public , The Raul Trio are mugs.

2 Likes

Interesting article, and very worrying that someone as dodgy as this guy is anywhere near the club. Genuinely thought he vanishes from English football after the whole Tevez/Mascherano thing

2 Likes

Just more proof of how Kroenke is dragging us further down.

Since he bought the club we have lost our best players, we’ve got no CL football, all our rivals have caught us up, we’ve been overtaken by mid table and promoted teams, our performances are nowhere near the required level, we can’t attract top quality players, we employ shysters like Gazidis and Joorabchian and we have lost our reputation as a club with class and style.

We are a reflection of what Kroenke is.
Classless.
He is why we’re in the position we’re in and until he goes expect more of the same.

1 Like

The reason SAF walked away from signing Hazard was because of agents fees. Ultimately you decide if you want the player for the money or not

1 Like

Arsenal risk being a “mid-table team within three to four years” if nothing changes.

Have they not looked at the table?

2 Likes

Fuck that guy. Stuck us with Cedric for four years. :facepalm:

2 Likes

Has anyone read the wiki on this guy??

Dodgy doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface lol

This guys is about as crooked as they come, with all sorts of dodgy links to nefarious Russians like Boris Berezovsky and Abramovich.

Can’t believe we’ve given him the keys to the club, Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Just read this. Wtf is the club doing with this man.
Really sad that he’s found a way in here. In all honesty the club just does a little more for me reading that.

2 Likes

According to Gunnerblog (I can’t read the actual article, because paywall obviously) his ‘in’ is Edu. Is that enough grounds to get rid of Edu?

@sevchenko I know your answer is yes ;).

6 Likes

If a technical director of a football club is a random blog’s “in”, and if this news is genuinely true, Edu needs to be fired immediately.

No, I meant for Kia. Apparantly Kia and Edu are very good friends.

Ah, okay. But the actual issue still stands. If a technical director of a football club is an “in” for someone like Kia, the guy needs to be fired immediately. No doubts about it.

1 Like

For me it is yeah. Everything and everyone is tainted by it and by definition the club.
It’s a horrible look on the club and one that saddens me.

4 Likes

I don’t get how that one particular person has such an influence in your view towards Arsenal and other stuff is ignored (so easily). Arteta wasn’t a good player, but seems like a very decent and respectable guy and someone who you could be proud upon representating your club (if that is something that you put worth in). Arsenal has some young (British) boys coming through/acquired the (British) fan base can connect with (Saka, Nketiah, Tierney). Edu, even though he has a questionable relationship with Joorabchian, is still an Invincible. Arsenal just won another cup and community shield after the horrible Unai Emery stint. In the light of all that does it really matter that Kia Joorabchian has (a bit) more influence than other agents?

Have to hope Tim Lewis keeping a close eye on things.

3 Likes