Salah
Neymar
Mbappe
VVD
Lewandoski

No mention of Mane anywhere.

This forums gone to the dogs

3 Likes

where has this KdB extra love been coming from? I’m confused.

It’s like when Modric was said to be better than Xavi, Zidane or Iniesta in the last few years.

I don’t watch that much football, but he’s not hit some new heights has he?

He’s been a world class player for a wee while now but some of the hyperbole… jheeze.

Just because he managed to dribble round Guendouzi and Sokratis?

1 Like

Ain’t hyperbole breh, he’s just that damn good

It’s not though, because that was fucking stupid. Saying KDB is excellent is not fucking stupid, it’s entirely sensible and appropriate.

2 Likes

I’m with you, he is excellent.

But better than Cesc?.. Maybe but from my perspective one is infinitely more enjoyable to watch at his peak.

Cesc and KDB are two very different players for me, I’m not sure who said it- think it was AC- but KDB is Santi with the body of an athlete. So very apt.

1 Like

Saying that KDB is better than Cesc is by several orders of magnitude a lot less stupid than saying Modric was better than Xavi, Zidane or Iniesta. IMO ofc haha.

1 Like

I’d take KDB over Cesc without a doubt

5 Likes

De Bruyne, player with Einstein IQ

1 Like

17-18 de Bruyne is really hard to top. That’s basically as complete and class a midfielder as I’ve seen really.

4 Likes

Apart from the fact if he was better than De Bruyne, Cesc doesn’t get the credits he deserves. Insane passing ability. He should have waiting two years before he went to Barcelona. People would have perceived him differently. But understandable he choose to leave when he did.

1 Like

Bollocks is Cesc better than KdB. Never has been

Peak Cesc is deffo better than kdb. Fuck kdb tbh.

2 Likes

I’m taking KDB, shades it as the better player IMO and yes Cesc was insane.

Close one though.

2 Likes

Cesc was an absolute force before Barca turned his head. Though Kdb is the ultimate EPL creative attacker.

Hard call

2 Likes

Peak Cesc vs peak KDB is tough, both elite but rather different with the way they go about it.