José Mourinho

Cracking musei tbf

He’s gonna end up there isn’t he :grin:

3 Likes

Jose is licking his lips and eyeing up that nice pay day

6 Likes

I genuinely don’t think Jose would come back to England. I think he’ll take the Portugal job after his Roma experiment ends.

Since he lost the ability to win Champions League titles his favourite thing to do is to sign big money contracts, get fired and get paid out. There’s no better place in the world for that than the PL, so I could never pour cold water on the idea of him coming back here.

7 Likes

How else is he going to afford his £20m townhouse in Eton Square?

1 Like

If there is any bet going on if Jose ever ends up in Newcastle, I will bet my entire savings on it.

Mourinho is 25/1 and Lampard is favourite at 3/1 but Emery is 5/1, which seems an unusual choice.

1 Like

please come back to the pl. the banter is still quality with this guy. Newcastle sounds good.

Will probably take over Newcastle once Howe is sacked, lol.

Would Mourinho manage in the Championship?

I reckon Howe gets sacked sometime after he brings Newcastle back to the PL.

Think Mourinho’s been wanting the Portugal NT job for a long time… but Fernando Santos has been hanging in there…forever.

1 Like

Newcastle aint down yet lol

Wait till the Jan window trolley dash before coming to to conclusion Howe

2 Likes

Certainly feels like he’s just been waiting for that. Can’t they still miss the WC? If that happens Santos would be out presumably and we could have Mou coaching Portugal for qualification for the Mexico-USA-Canada WC in 2026.

1 Like

10 goals conceded in 5 games, Howe is not it. Just a replica of his Bournemouth run. Flood gates are going to be blown on Newcastle’s arses while in the relegation fight.

The side is shitty especially the backline, I don’t blame that on Howe.

I don’t think park the bus tactics are the key to survival either. Let’s see who they sign in Jan

1 Like

Why anyone would think he was the right play is beyond me.

When has he ever been able to keep it tight?

1 Like

You really think so? I think Mourinho certainly wants a run as the Portugal manager but at the same time he is too obsessed with football to be satisfied with working so sporadically throughout the year. I believe he talked about this before, and I believe Wenger said something similar a while back too.

Mourinho takes the Portuguese NT job over Spurs or Roma easily. He’s already done it all at club level. I don’t think trying to ‘rebuild’ a club is his highest priority. But a job is a job.