Jose Antonio Reyes(RIP)

Unbelievable. Just absolutely terrible news, it’s so surreal…

R.I.P Jose

jose-antonio-reyes-thierry-henry-arsenal_w4zsip0a1a5u1igjumt25o8q4%20(1)

2 Likes

That’s awful, so sad.

I always liked him, RIP.

1 Like

Horrible news, RIP

This is just not right way too young. Tragedy, rip :cry::cry:

1 Like

saw this on ssn earlier, really really sad and was still so young
RIP

Such a waste though, they feel he was travelling over 100mph when it happened…WHY :santi:

Wherever you needed to be was it really worth that if only he was going at the speed limit he could have made it!

Where was this written, Mav?

All the news outlets reporting it…hence the state of the wreckage fire etc, around 120mph they feel

Yeah i read that too. There were also some pretty horrible pictures (which I obviously won’t post) doing the rounds on Twitter which are allegedly of his car. If it was indeed his car, then it would have to have been doing some speed to end up in that state.

Bloody hell, man :pensive:

Still hard to believe he’s gone

At least there was a tribute before the game, I wondered if they’d be able to get that organised or not

1 Like

Moreno on the brink of tears. He probably played alongside Reyes and he’s an Andalusian so grew up watching Reyes.

1 Like

So sad, lost for words. So young man. Cousin was only 23 as well. Tough time for the family, thoughts are with them.

Wenger: “Our club”

12 Likes

It’s sad that his life ended this way. I always thought his career had been horrible for him until I realised he actually won 5 European trophies after leaving us.

He always strike me as someone who is not very happy perhaps it’s the time at Arsenal. Hope he rest in peace.

1 Like

RIP Jose
Life is a precious a journey.
Thank you for the goals and wearing the shirt of The Arsenal
RIP

2 Likes

Football really pales into insignificance after these events today

3 Likes

Does anyone remember his winning goal v Spurs in 2005 to delay Chelsea winning the league?

It was very Overmars like. Pace and tidy finish