• Better than nothing

0 voters

On loan, with an obligation to buy for 55m

2 Likes

No thanks

1 Like

I don’t want to vote

4 Likes

Fuck this guy. I liked him at Napoli but I will not be forced to cheer for three Chelsea rejects in one team.

2 Likes

Thinking about this maybe its better than nothing. He will be our 2# best cm, which means it will be an upgrade.

Totally different profile to Aouar, lack of planning by the club is reaching Woodward levels.

3 Likes

Different from Partey too. He’s a Xhaka redux, cannot handle the press and shows our complete lack of planning.

1 Like

Just realised I don’t need the new arsenal home shirt.

I can just vomit blood on one of my white t-shirts. There will be enough.

3 Likes

Yeah glad I didn’t spend any money on a kit now

Nah the kits are still :fire:

I don’t think your £50 makes a difference lol

I think if you’re vomiting blood then Arsenal’s transfer window is the least of your problems :joy:

Unless it is from a punctured heart…

What problem are we trying to solve exactly if the three cunts on our list were Partey, Auour and Jorginho.

Not a single fucking clue what we are doing. Cunts.

4 Likes

Jorginho - Xhaka smacks of Respectball. And before anyone says he’d replace Xhaka, we all know Arteta wouldn’t let that happen.

We don’t know for certain, but if Arteta is happy with that midfield double pivot we got big problems.

1 Like

I think the management had the idea to try and transform the face of the midfield with 2-3 new faces at once that would have different roles - essentially identify a completely new midfield.

This would primarily help to replace /complement Xhaka & Ceballos. If we had both A&P they would likely both be starters in addition to one of our current midfield if we planned on switching to a 3 man midfield/use of double Pivot.

Problem is it looked like we aimed to go all in on two targets, end up with neither and with no clear backup. I wonder what Edu’s reduced scouting/recruitment team are getting paid for now. The contingency planning seems non existent.

1 Like

Agreed with sham. Cunts.

2 Likes

Yep. Please no one try to justify this.

The justifications are partly why we are in this situation.

This fucking PR firm masquerading as a football club.

1 Like

You can rebuild a midfield in one window but you have to have a pretty clear plan and be willing to pay for it. Everton signed three starters for their midfield this summer and it’s early but it looks like it was absolutely genius. We signed Dani but parked him on the bench in favor of a guy in Elneny who is a 6/10 player at best.

3 Likes

This is what it’s come to has it ? A new arsenal with renewed hope.

1 Like