Jorginho (20)

Ok as we are both deflecting how about how great or shit Jorginho is let’s leave it as a couple of guys from different parts of the world conversing like two blind men discussing a rainbow :wink:

1 Like

Stargazer or Since You’ve Been Gone? :grinning:

1 Like

No it’s a commonly used phrase where I’m from :slightly_smiling_face: but in reply to you I’m assuming you’re talking about the band. Stargazer has gone over my head though

Stargazer. Dio over Turner.

2 Likes

Yeah league/refs need to fix it. Throwins, goalkicks, etc should be done expediently. But the stupid delays will continue until league decides to stop it. It’s bad for the game, so I hope they do.

No, it’s the band Rainbow, with Ritchie Blackmore and two of their best songs. :grinning:

1 Like

Sabbath were blessed with having two of the greatest rock vocalists :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Deep Purple as well.
Different styles but Gillan and Coverdale were top singers.
They nearly got Paul Rodgers to replace Gillan, which would have been worth seeing.

AC/DC got on alright with two albeit under not great circumstances.

1 Like

Problem for AC/DC was as good as Brian Johnson was as a vocalist he couldn’t match Bon as a song writer.
This is why they became more a live band than a great album band for about a decade.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a known fact or not but when Bon Scott died Noddy Holder was asked to join the band but he refused

1 Like

No disrespect but how the hell to you get Noddy from Neville?

And back to Jorginho ffs :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Would not have the voice for a metal band tbh.

You’ve heard him sing?

I never realised that saying I disliked time wasting and cheating would be so controversial on here. I want us to win the title in the right way and not be handed it because of bad decisions…so to answer your question I wouldn’t be happy if Everton got away with a point if they cheated during a match, or got a goal through a player diving to be awarded a penalty, or getting a City player or players sent off by faking injury or a foul. Likewise, if City were denied a win through a bad VAR decision (aka us at home to Brentford), I wouldn’t want that to be the defining factor that meant we win the league. Football is a sport and I want to see it be played fairly and in the right way.

We clearly have a very different outlook. For what it is worth I actually think the PL is pretty good on the whole. I don’t like what I see in Europe a lot of the time and don’t want to see that type of behaviour in the best league in the world.

I’ve heard him speak.

I’ll just get my sunglasses. The shine off that halo is blinding :sunglasses: thats better.

When he was a kid he always used to nod his head in a nervous tic kinda way

The dark can embrace the light , but never eclipse it :innocent: