Joe Willock

He’ll come good, I think.
Anyone who has potential and hunger to work will succeed under Arteta.
Rough patch for the lad but I want believe he has what it takes.

1 Like

I don’t unless we are happy with mid table and below finishes to become the expectation rather than an odd one out.

1 Like

The culture has been wrong for years and that needs to be overhauled before I’ll ever believe in any youngsters make it here.

1 Like

Meh, culture is really just an artifact of the manager in charge.

1 Like

Managers then as this has been going on for a decade.

Indeed, for a decade we’ve had poor management.

2 Likes

Playing very well in the Bournemouth Fa Cup game (albeit it’s been so easy for 60+ mins of this game), just to balance things out.

Not had the impact of 1) Martinelli and 2) Saka granted, but he doesn’t look out of place against this level of team at least

2 Likes

Think he’s been every bit as good as them.

Well maybe Saka is above the rest so far imo.

Loved his strength and the way he’d turn when he got the ball. Great performance

Don’t know who the actual source is but FT is saying that Willock could be off to Newcastle on loan.

Not convinced he’s going to make it tbh.

FT spreading shit like it’s a wildfire ffs.

Arsenal twitter in 2020 is a shithole. The fun is just not there anymore.

There’s a handful of good accounts but they are barely active anymore, and the rest of it is just a horde of oxygen thieving kids acting like they are some kind of Arrigo Sacchi level tactical mind - the ringleader of which is that bald, shed-dwelling, shit-for-brains, ‘tweet opposite scenarios, wait for one to happen, retweet that then delete the other and proclaim thyself a genius’ kiddy-fiddling nonce.

No wonder they fall for that shite. They were probably complaining if it happened. Then would complain that it didn’t happen, all for likes and retweets.

2 Likes

You mean year 1 AO (After Ornstein)

So was the Emery thread for a while there :wink:

2 Likes

Meh. Bournemouth was a fucking mèrd and a half. (Pepe still couldn’t do shit tbf :crazy_face:) Think the best Willock will ever be is like as good as JRA already is.

Sounds like what “Arsenal twitter” always has been lol

1 Like

Love Island twitter is much better imo :joy:

1 Like

Black Twitter vs Fiat 500 Twitter is close to Peak Twitter.

Probably only second to Jackson Martinez is 28 Twitter vs Jackson Martinez is 29 Twitter

1 Like

It’s actually amazing.

This is the world’s greatest rivalry. You can keep your NLD’s and El Classico’s