January Transfer window thread

What an ingenious idea.
Replace your striker who wants to go elsewhere with an even better striker.
Why didn’t we think of that?

We did with Auba for Sanchez,

2 Likes

Sanchez wasn’t a striker though so you could argue we didn’t really adequately replace RVP up until we signed Auba.

3 Likes

Arnautovic leaving, then?

There was talk of him going to China for around 35m so it would seem that the West Ham owners must have agreed some sort of deal because they wouldn’t splash out that sort of money otherwise.

That’s a good piece of business considering they didn’t have long to get a replacement and it was in the January window.

Most likely yeah :disappointed_relieved:

Fornals and Gomez is a better combo than Xhaka and Lacazette. Dont @ me

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

Are we signing anyone this window or… We are paper thin at the moment and its only getting worse.

2 Likes

I’ve just read that Barcelona will be paying De Jong £300k a week. That is fucking absurd for a player that has literally done fuck all, I’m flabbergasted :hushed:

2 Likes

ITS REAL

6 Likes

OMG

Based on him at the world cup, he’s a bona fide winger so would be absolutely welcome.

He’s a really good player, something just doesn’t excite me about it though. Can’t put my finger on it

He’s a good player, but he’s 30 next week so doesn’t exactly help out with an already ageing squad.

2 Likes

Fits the criteria. Even though Sven’s off.

3 Likes

Nonsense, he’s at the ideal age to help this squad now. If we truly have an option to buy at £35m i suggest we don’t take that up at all

Would he leave Inter for Arsenal?

Guys a baller, adsolute dream signing that would improve us ten fold.

I’m kinda with Phoebica on this. The age is off putting

However , it is nice just to be linked with and potentially sign a big name again.