James Maddison

Barnes is a frustrating player.

He does nice things on the pitch but the production isn’t there, inconsistent too.

1 Like

Maddison would have been a great signing and he wanted to come here.

He’s involved in loads of goals for Leicester which that’s exactly what we’re lacking and it’s our failure to get a player like him that has seen us struggle for goals this season.

It’s a shame that he is now more likely to go to spurs rather than us.

1 Like

Maddison, Dewsbury-Hall or Ndidi.

Rest are shite.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind a right back from them as a rotation option.

Outside of that, and the options you listed, wouldn’t take anyone else.

Maddison is an elite talent was really surprised at so many turning their nose up at him in summer, even before we got into the nitty-gritty of his price tag.

Is there any reason we’re talking about stripping the Foxes for parts? Just window shopping? I guess it’s better than we used to talk about them like they were a bigger club than us.

1 Like

Feels a bit like the end of a cycle for them, especially if they win a European trophy.

It seems like a lot of their guys are being linked with moves away.

I feel like it was a fairly black and white situation when it came to making a decision between him and Ødegaard.

No links yet I don’t think but since it was reported that Arteta wants to increase the squad depth, I’m all in on getting James to The Arsenal.

I dunno I can see a lot of situations where Madder’s goal contributions would have lifted our season. Though in terms of price I can understand. I’ve still maintained that they’d be fantastic in the same team, they just offer enough of a different skill set that I don’t think you’d see redundancy with them both in the line up.

Still hopeful we might see him here some day but I suppose it all depends on the price tag.

4 Likes

Ndidi would be a top top signing

2 Likes

Would normally think so, been shite this season though

Outside spots of individual brilliance the entire Leicester team has been pretty dire this season. Certain players maybe starting to itch for the bigger moves.

I’d take Ndidi in a heartbeat, though I’d also take Tielemans even though he’s had a shite year, if the price was right.

definitely.

get him here, play as the anchor of our midfield and then play the striker as an upfront striker.

James Justin looked really good before that big injury took a year off him. Don’t know how he’s bounced back from that injury though. Super comfortable playing LB or RB.

Justin and Tomiyasu is really good variety and depth. In fact, I’d probably be happy for us to spend a considerable amount on him because I really like him. Leicester won’t sell for anything less than £35m though, the price tag will scare everybody off.

2 Likes

Sounds familiar :thinking::thinking::woozy_face::woozy_face:

Our successful stints this season have been defined by a strong team dynamic. It’s actually a short coming of ours that we don’t have enough individual excellence in the make or break moments.

1 Like

Pretty trash team play then to have only about 45 goals with a handfull of games to play. As has been noted Leicester, Leeds, and West Ham are some of the notable lower level teams to have scored more open play goals than us.

I know you probably haven’t been watching but Lacazette hasn’t well, he hasn’t been very prolific in front of goal.

1 Like

Its a theme of our team under Arteta. Auba was a golden boot 22 league goal scoring player before Arteta. Laca was at least a 10 to 12 goal scorer in the league pre Arteta. Theres a theme but yeeee just dig ur head in the sand and enjoy the horshoe of death aids football we play :grin::grin::+1::+1::woozy_face::woozy_face:

The fact our £50m striker can just about manage double figures at his best is a big part of the problem. Shocking fucking transfer

2 Likes

Its honestly what the club and fans deserve. We all know the Laca signing was made to placate the the dumb ass fans, and it worked too lollolol i remember all the schtick i took from OA when I told u Laca was shit after watching him for a couple months. Ppl really though we had a wc player on our hands lmaooooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::skull::skull::skull::skull:. We had Giroud and Theo who were both better footballers than Laca and had more end product as well.