Jakub Kiwior (15)

welcome to the club, hope he can make an impact in whatever he does for us this season

Convert him to a striker :pray:

He can play CB and LB from what I have read, maybe he can be our new Vermaelen.

He plays DM as well

From the videos, his football looks like the football of Pires. Maybe he can be the one to replace Pires?

2 Likes

Torreria :zipper_mouth_face: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

It was never about talent with Torreira though. He was mentally weak. Guy was crying because Xhaka was getting booed ffs.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll accept that.

Plenty of talent but totally incapable of dealing with any type of adversity or pressure. Such a shame as I think he was an astute piece of business.

4 Likes

Need to watch his games in the World Cup as well, not impressive but who knows???
Maybe Arteta can turn him into another Saliba/Gabriel

1 Like

Of course. :rofl:

You canā€™t help but love Zinchenko.

3 Likes

I canā€™t express how good it is to have a player like Zinchenko. A great guy as well as a great footballer and clearly buying into being a bit of a leader in the dressing room. Future vice-captain but you know already that his voice carries weight.

8 Likes

Pep revealed he had chances to leave before but he chose to stay.

Lad is a proper gooner. You can tell how much it means to him to play here.

To expand on that:

8 Likes

Fucking cult.
Proper siege mentality instilled on this team. :rofl:

1 Like

My mind conjured up some funny hypothetical that all this while Arteta didnā€™t do tactics, he simply asked everyone to read ā€˜The Secretā€™ and Zinchenko is the primary advocate of it. If he say it and believe it, it will happen and itā€™s happening.

1 Like

Itā€™s now emerged that the defender has broken several club records at London Colney including the fastest short sprint, highest agility jump and standing spring record.

17 Likes

Christ almighty, he wasnā€™t joking, was he?

He really is fast. What in the Haaland have we signed?

2 Likes