Jakub Kiwior (15)

I kept the faith about Partey and was proven right on deadline day. We had been linked with him for a lot of the summer along with Aouar. But agree on the others which were all kept pretty quiet. Vieira is the other recent example in the summer. Deal was done quick and under the radar.

1 Like

@Bavin if this transfer is a roaring success will you adopt him as an honourary Kiwior not?

8 Likes

There under the radar players mostly though. Chelsea proved with Mudryk and Liverpool did with Nunez, clubs donā€™t tell Twitter nerds fuck all till the get deals done.
Thereā€™s no such thing as ITKs.

3 Likes

Oh look a transfer those twitter clowns didnā€™t know squat about from beginning to end. Eduardo Hagn trying hard with the backhanded information. Mugs.

7 Likes

In some cases yes, but like with Mudryk, clubs and agents sometimes put the rumours out there themselves to try to spark a bidding war and to push the price up.

1 Like

Mustnā€™t have shown up on football manager high enough to have started a rumour. Damn these clubs.

2 Likes

All the clubs that were after this guy.

DIFFERENT KNOCK FC

20230120_181539

Who is this random? Just throwing names.

2 Likes

Not going to pretend Iā€™ve seen him play, but nice to see us trying to be proactive in January.

Hopefully a talent and it means the end of Rob Holding come the summer.

Santi Aouna. Pretty reliable in France.

I dunno, maybe itā€™s sentimentality from watching Italian sides dominate in the 90s / early 00s, but when we sign a defender who Juventus and Milan were interested inā€¦it gives me a deep sense of reassurance

4 Likes

These days not, not really, Iā€™ve lost that sentiment :grimacing:

1 Like

Unfortunately it means nothing now lol

Another twitter bum lol

2 Likes

Hi everyone, hope youā€™re doing well. Iā€™ve just done a short video detailing everything you need to know about Jakub Kiwior for Arsenal supporters who may be interested. While this signing may seem slightly left field, the kid was extensively scouted by the likes of AC Milan and Juventus, which just goes to show you how talented those involved with Italian football think he is. Iā€™d love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your weekend!

1 Like

Stats nerds love him. This was his radar back when he was playing in Slovakia

The long ball passing percentile is just :clap:

5 Likes
1 Like

Arsenal Vision podcast did one of their scouting videos on him today and the eye test definitely backs up the long ball thing. Looked pretty agile too.

2 Likes

My brain is having a hard time accepting that he is Polish.