Jack Wilshere

Going into the match against Forest with Lokonga and Patino as our midfield options.
Arteta is gonna use this as an excuse to sign Wilshere. It’s happening lads. It was planned all along.

looks like he is drinking out of a chemistry beaker…what dodgy stuff is in that! :pepe1:

1 Like

Dirt pounder piss.

We normal humans wouldn’t know.

Nope

2 Likes

Like fest in here when @Stroller finishes his shift.

3 Likes

Well just charged me phone up and with 3 hours to go I’m a happy man. :grin:

2 Likes

Good morning!

2 Likes

No thank you. This isn’t 2012

On a 6 month contract I don’t see why not.

We need another body in midfield

1 Like

Cos he’s played fewer than 40 times in the past 4 seasons (that’s not including this season, in which he hasn’t played at all) and hasn’t even been impressive when he has played? I don’t think there’s anything to suggest he could do any sort of decent job for Arsenal in 2022.

There’s no way he should ever be seen in an Arsenal kit again in a competitive match imo. I’m not even being a cunt, but he’s barely a footballer lol.

3 Likes

For cover basis I don’t see why not.

Did we not sign Lehmann in 2011 on a deal to the end of the season when all our goalkeepers were injured.

I see this the same way

2 Likes

And a 36?year old Sol Campbell in 2010

1 Like

Why are people against this lol, there’s zero for Arsenal to lose with him back on a very short term deal.

Should have been sorted way earlier so he could be registered on 1 Jan

1 Like

I’m very sentimental and wouldn’t mind us giving him a short term deal as cover in midfield.

Just imagine if he comes back and does a great job :star_struck:

2 Likes

I just wanna see Amazon make a big deal about it lol

1 Like

I think it’s just the game time, dude, and lack of match practice. Going to end up being a liability on the pitch rather than a help

Even in the few seasons he has been away the games got faster and pressing stronger. His game has become redundant and would of had to adjust by now.
This is as low ball as you can get. Fuck this off.

Dunno how you can let AMN go out on loan and sign Wilshere :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

That’s a fair shout.

I just don’t see him ever starting in the PL. I think his currently level, when match fit, is suitable for sub appearances or low round FA cup games. Last part isn’t applicable anymore lol

1 Like