Jack Wilshere

Why?

1 Like

I thought this was a proper journalist.

Why have you linked some random arsenal fan haha. Like fuck he knows anything

If itā€™s for free, thatā€™s fine.

A 6th month contract is harmless imo he probably would never play anyway

1 Like

Tbf, if the club do sign him then he must surely been impressive in training. There was a youth kid recently that said him and White were the best players in training.

Arteta addressed this a couple of times and said it ainā€™t happening.

Wilshere > Sambi and AMN

If we need cover for players and are gonna find an external solution we need to be doing much, much better than Wilshere. The bloke has barely played for years and hasnā€™t done anything notable when he has.

2 Likes

I think Jimmy has his connections. For what is worth, there have been lots of talk about this recently. Even talksport addressed it and asked Wilshere about it. He didnā€™t give a straight answer but he did say will most likely play for our U23s soon.

Itā€™s not. Heā€™s completely fucked. Binned off by teams and nobody showing any interest. Heā€™s showing no interest in moving either.
Heā€™s using his connections for fitness here. No problem with that but anything else is just leaching off us.
Hereā€™s why we get no real respect of the opposition off smaller clubs.

1 Like

Is it leeching when something is given by the club?

I canā€™t call him a leech if he were to be given a short term contract at all, thatā€™s on the club.

If he played for free itā€™s the opposite of leeching. Obviously thatā€™s not going to happen anyway so my comment was pretty flippant really. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So is mine mostly about leeching but the rest Iā€™ll stand by.
We can put a poster up of him at training and hi 5 that one on the way out.

1 Like

Zero chance of him playing professional football again. His body is washed up and destroyed for good.

1 Like

Heā€™s also been crap for a number of years too.

2 Likes

I would take Wilshire over Xhaka, every time!!!

I regret to inform you that I have in fact given up on Jack.

2 Likes

Well, his body did. :ooo:

3 Likes

Now itā€™s time for his GOAT Arsenal manager redemption story.

Lets fucking do thisā€¦

Classenal

Love have wilsh in the coaching fold!

2 Likes