Jack Wilshere

Fucking hell, I’m the only one who said yes.
Oh, and Darren Bent. :pensive:

1 Like

Is he still fucking about and not got a club yet.

I voted no, but that’s based on me seeing him as a centre-mid and I don’t think he’s got the legs to play that position.

Playing on the right side of a front three and turning him into a poor mans Jack Grealish might be his future.

1 Like

I just voted yes… Cannot be any worse than what we have, surely!

2 Likes

I voted no because I always thought he was vastly overrated, and he’s way to injury prone although to be fair, @JohnnyH says he can’t be worse than what we currently have and maybe a pay as you play contract might not be bad.

2 Likes

I love Jack but it’s a no all the way.

1 Like

Much as I love Jack, and I really fucking do, it has to be a no.

1 Like

If he couldn’t fashion a career at West Ham, then he’s not good enough for us either.

The fact that he’s still a free agent tells me everything.

Hard pass.

4 Likes

Can’t believe the poor bastard is only 28

Seriously can’t be slaughtering the club and promoting this as any sort of a solution.
He’s one of the reasons we started this decline. Ffs. Come on.

2 Likes

Wilshere Willan Aubameyang

What a front 3 :fire:

It’s totally the wrong move but I’d take him back on pay as you play, we should have done something similar with Santi for an extra year. No-one in our current squad seems to care about the club and it would be nice to see someone like Jack will an affiliation towards the club play in the jersey again.

There’s no soul at the club these days, I know personally I’d enjoy watching Jack play a handful of games for us again even if it’s just sentimentality. Hell it would be more emotion than anything I get from watching us lately.

2 Likes

Bring him back

Deffo have him back on a pay as you play contract - anything to fck off Xhaka !?

I’d pay him in Toby Carvery vouchers if he wanted to come back.

Gosh, our bar has well and truly fallen low!

1 Like

Can’t do no harm for us, as we are shit enough already, why not a short term contract and give it a try?
Welcome home, boy.

I hate that we’ve fallen so low, that for a minute I actually considered the idea of bringing Jack back. This fucking club, man!

3 Likes

It’s bad enough that we keep bringing in Chelsea rejects but now we’re considering bringing back Arsenal rejects, it shows how far we dropped.

3 Likes

No. Please no.

1 Like

We’ll be resigning Iwobi at this rate :slight_smile: