Jack Wilshere

Nah. I can’t be as brutal with this one to be honest. Maybe someone else will be though.

Scenes if Torreira gets #10

:joy:

1 Like

I think Cal meant the club rather than us mods haha

Edit: actually not so sure now lol

What if I meant both?! :thinking:

It seems likely Emery is going to play three centre midfielders. Enough room for Wilshere to make minutes even with Torreira.

Concerning if true.

The curiosity is killing me I wanna see how we play!

1 Like

as much as I like Wilshere , it wouldn’t bother me if he left . He’s very injury proned player but further more has he achieved his potential? I don’t think he has .
The injuries have hampered his career and is he one more injury away from his career finishing?
We’ve far to much catching up to do in the league without carrying a potential crocked player .
This season we need a fit and tough team . There’s a lot of football to be played .

1 Like

Same it’s driving me mad! I’m desperate for our season to start haha

I really want to see whether some of our underperforming players were underperforming due to Wenger and his tactics or whether it was due to them just being shite.

2 Likes

With all the long term extensions of centre midfielders and the signing of Torreira something else just doesn’t make really sense.

Maybe Ramsey is off? Elneny, AMN and Xhaka contracts all got done fairly quickly

Can see him wanting to test the market and try something different tbh

Sadly I can’t see Jack staying.

Ramsey is a little bit more profile than those three players though. Maybe they want to go about his extension (or announcement of it) more differently.

Ramsey: The Decision

Hmm not sure about that. They didn’t really do anything special for Ozil’s new deal announcement.

It may not be about the money. I’m more inclined to believe that Ramsey, knowing the club is in a shitty position currently wants to make the most of his prime with CL club and try something different. Has the leverage with 1 year left.

This would be his last big deal and he’s always had a high opinion of himself

He was offered a new deal in May so we’ll see I guess.

“Ive loved my time at Arsenal but it’s time for a new exciting chapter in my life. I’m signing for Man United”

I’d laugh at him and say cheerio, i wonder how he would love to play hoofball and be defensive minded for 99.95% of the game.

We’d sign Shawcross and only play him for those games.

AND HE’S GONE :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

See ya fella. Big love etc.

2 Likes

Releasing a statement on the internet declaring him and the manager have different views on the future of Arsenal FC and he’s leaving?

What a cunt!

7 Likes