Jack Grealish

give villa pepe, xhaka and mustafi for him, plus pay them 10 million

2 Likes

Can KSE just fork out 80 million quid and sign this guy please.

3 Likes

I’d go Solomon over Grealish if we’re spending that kinda money

80m on Manor Solomon? Really?

2 Likes

Sounds outlandish when you put it like that :joy:

He looks like a solid talent for sure. Very reminiscent of early Hazard at Lille. We should definitely be on the lookout.
Surely he’ll be available at a fair price. I do feel however that the current links with Arsenal are agent driven so they can rack up interest.

1 Like

what’s the manor with you? 80mill for Solomon

1 Like

It can’t just be a solo view, can it?

Grealish would be a big statement, he really is a one man game changer, it seems he likes Arsenal, not sure our board would offer that money

1 Like

It’s painful to think how much better we’d be right now if we had bought him instead of Pepe.

1 Like

Grealish for POTY?

3 Likes

You really missed that one…

Could have said “it can’t be a solo mon’s view, can it?”

For shame.

FIFY. Eh @Stroller :laca2:

Stay Ivory coast internationals free here. Gervino, Pepe and now this. You mad my friend.:upside_down_face:

Yeah we should buy him at the end of the season, should only cost us about 100m im sure we can pull the trigger on that.

1 Like

If this club wants to show real ambition, Jack Grealish is the player to sign this summer. If we fight off competition from the likes of City, United, Liverpool etc. and convince him to join us, that will really be something.

I know we have the Pepe signing sort of showed our ambition, but Jack Grealish is the kind of signing that will make everyone stand up and take notice cause he is premiershiip proven, and expected to join a team competing for the league and CL. Won’t hold my breath on this happening but he is the kind of singing that makes us relevant again.

6 Likes

It’s simple, Grealish is exactly the sort of player we need.
He’s dynamic, a match winner, with a great attitude but why would he come here?
I can’t see the lure of Arteta and no European football as being tempting enough for him to leave Aston Villa or put us above any top club who is interested in him.

Maybe we could swap the player we wasted our record fee on as part of a deal.

I kind of have a sneaky feeling that we actually go in for Jack in the summer but don’t want to pay that thought much attention because it sounds equally ludicrous.

I have that feeling too. Villa will price us out though. He’s on a great run. By the end of the season the guy will cost a fortune.

2 Likes

Surely KSE can come to the party and pull the trigger ? They have enough coin ? If they really want us to become a CL caliber team and get that revenue again they would.

1 Like