I've done my knee in - Probable ACL Injury

That is kind of handy, I didn’t think they’d be that cheap. It sounds like I need to seek out extra health care either way though

1 Like

You’ve got surprisingly good advice from a football teams message board so far I must say :grin:

2 Likes

Best clued up set of supporters on injury tbf.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I swear I was so close to making a post only saying that there was already a thread about this (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine pack out now!) and he should try his luck there if he didn’t get any help here, I typed it out but didn’t press send lol

3 Likes

Reg Parks was symmetrically amazing - one of my favourite bodybuilders.

You take good care, bro.
Get the MRI ASAP.

I blow up my knee a decade ago… I know how it feels.

I was never the same person again after that injury

1 Like

Ridiculous.

I’ve torn acl’s in both knees. Yes, playing the sport. :wink:

You can’t really get anything other than a MRI to tell what’s going on.

My advice if you do have a torn acl is to take the rehab seriously. I did “pre-hab” before the 2nd surgery and that helped. Full recovery, more or less defined as going back to doing what you were doing is about 6 months give or take depending upon your fitness level.

Also, you likely did some damage to the meniscus. If you require a menisectomy that can add to some of the recovery.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Yep. I look at guys like Reg Parks as being kings of symmetry, proportions and lines… The way they flowed was unbelievable.

My favourite bodybuilders have always been the guys with the best conditioning and aesthetic lines. You don’t get that often these days.

1 Like