Ivan Toney

He’s actually always an absolute beast in FIFA up until recently, even a couple of years back his special FUTMAS card was something else.
4 star 4 star with the low centre of gravity Aguero body type, could turn people inside out and score from most angles.

Just like the real thing.

1 Like

He was really impressive today.

Is there been any links with us?

Give me Jesus and big Ivan and we are winning the quad

This guy. :rofl:

2 Likes

lol

Fuck that. Ruin his life I say

14 Likes

Definitely. Hes old enough to know better and fuck that guy for suggesting otherwise.

1 Like

Big up Toney, fuck his life.

9 Likes

You rip what you sow should of known better

1 Like

Ivan Toney is a cunt, let’s be honest. His colour should be off limits, though

3 Likes

He’s been at it for years.

2 Likes

He’s 23 what do people mean let him off :joy::joy:.

11 Likes

Lol people call that a kid, your frontal lobe is full developed so his judgement should be fine, this was a choice, and with shitty choices come shorty consequences

2 Likes

Yeah I’m ok with a 14 year old getting a pass for being stupid but there’s no way I’m accepting a 23 year old getting a pass lol

11 Likes

Why is Toney in the wrong here? Drag him through the mud and piss on him afterwards. The antagonist probably won’t even get a social media ban, so a bit of jungle justice has rightly been served.

4 Likes

I think this is the crux of the matter, isn’t it? All that knee bullshit ain’t working. When it happens on the pitch (Henderson), it doesnt appear to be got to the bottom of quick enough.

A kangaroo court for Antonio is what was needed.

People like him aren’t going to change.
He’s old enough to know what he was doing so should expect all the criticism he gets.

If it doesn’t stop him, it might make others think before posting racist stuff like that.

2 Likes

I reckon he took a chance here that he’d send the DM that would be the end of it. Today wasn’t his day and he got outed, fuck him. On top of that his track record shows he’s an open vile racist.

He gets absolutely no pass here as far as I’m concerned lol

13 Likes

Wow! How are you, man?

2 Likes

100% In Britain, racism whether overt or covert; online or face to face often gets brushed under the carpet.

Instagram would be very quick to ban a post on vaccination misinformation or anti LGBT. I’m not saying they shouldn’t react to the aforementioned (although personally couldn’t give two shits about vaccination opinions), but the fact somebody has to make racism public to highlight how much of an issue it is is sad.

1 Like

All good thanks matey, missed you all very much so!

3 Likes

Social media is a cesspit. That’s the problem.

Racism is the obvious outcome once you make it clear that’s your weakness. I’d be willing to bet all this awareness of the problem has made it worse and not better in recent years.

I’m glad this cunt will get himself some comeuppance on social media but all it really does is show you should do your vileness anonymously.

7 Likes