Ivan Perisic

That one still hurts, especially considering how Guendouzi’s tenure ended.

Fuck Perisic

3 Likes

Can’t believe it.

Are you actually defending Emery or are my eyes and one brain cell deceiving me!?

1 Like

Just call me bigEmery4lyff.

Nah I’m always going to be sore at Emery for Baku and not being stronger in his conviction when it came to dealing with our board and technical directors but I can’t help but feel a little sorry for him too.

Gazidis, Sven, Raul and Vinai were an absolute shit show, all at odds with each other with no coherent clue how to build a cohesive squad. It went from one half assed project to the next and the blame fell squarely at Emery’s feet.

Mikel and Edu are far from the perfect pairing but at that very least there is a semblance of unity in the squad build.

1 Like

Sooooooo glad we didn’t get this useless, twilight player! Fighting your place with richarlison is never a good sign

i remember when the whole world said they won the transfer window :arteta3:

3 Likes

:jorginho:

1 Like

Lol, the outrage when Spurs signed Bissouma. :rofl:

Plenty on OA wasn’t that high on Bissouma or Richarlison.

OA → Twitter.

4 Likes

Perisic has hardly been a flop. Free transfer, 8 assists as a wing back playing in a horrendous team and he’s only started about 20 odd starts.

Think he’s been a decent signing. Still has legs and plenty of quality.

2 Likes

Botman has been an amazing signing

People were high on Bissouma here too, moreso in 2021 though. Think once he got in trouble with the police people stopped bothering.

Not sure you can judge any of their signings too harshly as they’re a total dumpster fire. Id have loved Perisic here around the Emery era and stand by that. I also think Yves and Richarlson are much better than they’ve shown but I’m not going to lie they both seem like cunts so it’s pretty funny.

It’s the same for Conte just can’t judge him fairly at that shit show of a club. Sons a fucking clown these days and we know he was legitimately world class a certain point not long back

1 Like

Nah fuck that. They haven’t performed and most of them were picked by Conte so I’m gonna judge them alright.

2 Likes

Perisic has been decent. Free as well. One of the small number of transfers that Spurs made last summer that hasn’t aged like milk.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll be devastated to hear that

I’d say it’s unlikely they’ll hear it if I’m being honest.

1 Like

Wasn’t that just BigWeng

1 Like

Pretty positive @BigWeng_4LYFE fucking hated the guy.

2 Likes

He definitely did.