Ivan Fresneda

They’re too busy with Caicedo.

Not moving this window it seems.

Another good news for Real Valladolid: it seems that Fresneda is not going to appear in this market. The transfer is postponed, except for a last-minute surprise.

So Dortmund got everything sorted while we got distracted with a midfielder.

Unfortunately for them, the midfielder we wanted has the same agents as Fresneda so…

Anyway, since he was gonna be loaned back anyway, it makes sense not to rush into any decision. Reckon we’ll keep an eye out for him and revisit this in the summer if he continues impressing.

2 Likes

So basically the same two clubs will bid again in summer until Madrid swoop in and actually sign him.

Chelsea just signed a RB so we should be good on that front at least.

3 Likes

This morning’s headlines range from “He’s joining Arsenal” to “He’s staying where he is”
Let’s give this one a solid 50% chance of happening sometime between today and September.

I hope that’s not clarified anything.

1 Like

Agent still trying to get a couple of clubs to be in a bidding war so his client can get a big pay rise at his current club. It’s failed so far.

City? :shushing_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

If he came, would have been ideal now.

That’s why I’d rather have a RB than a CB this summer.

Low-key wouldn’t have made a difference because Arteta wouldn’t trust to use him yet.

That kit is really nice btw

3 Likes

Kits need more chevrons imo. It’s very classy.

2 Likes

You should be a rugby league fan. Heaps of the kits have them.

Think the gold sleeves ruin what’s otherwise a very smart kit

1 Like
1 Like

Pete O’Rourke is a professional bullshitter btw.

Milan have been strongly linked with a move for him in the summer. Personally, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t sign a fullback even if Tierney goes.

More and more teams are going the inverted route now and using 3 or even 4 CBs in a back 4.

I think that’s why we’re focusing on another CB from the looks of it.

I’d really like this to happen. Great profile for us atm.

At least judging by his FIFA stats

(:poldi: )