Investments (Stonks)

Santa will push Bitcoin to ath and stocks will
Go up too

Diamond hands and loading up

1 Like

I’ve been dieing for an opportunity to load up on crypto. I’ve sold most of my positions outside of ADA which I’m going to long term HODL, but I really want to get into a few more. Though with disruptive tech in the toilet at the moment I’m short on cash anyway so I need to wait for that to recover, set some liquid cash aside and wait for the crypto dip.

Last year there were multiple periods that BitCoin could be bought for 28k, Eth for 1.8k and ADA for under a dollar, and off course all the others were following the trend respectively. I think 2022 is going to be massive for crypto so I’m not sure I’ll even see that opportunity to buy in but hey even if I don’t I still have a few bags of stuff and it’s nice to watch the euphoria regardless.

Are you still thinking about buying RBLX?

All I can advise is what I hold long term myself which is dot, link, Solana, sandbox (on which I made a killing a month ago it went 2x in 2 weeks) and short term I hold and sell a variety of coins.

2022 should be a good year for 6 months and then bear market will start in my opinion when I look at the previous cycles.

As for RBLX I am not sure yet, will wait a little longer.

Currently pouring every cent I have spare into Tesla. It’s my largest holding and most profitable one and I think it can do another 10x in the coming 5 -8 years

1 Like

3 Likes

The last few months have been absolutely horrific for me, like living in an abattoir lol

However my cash buffer is coming along nicely so I’ll have some cash to invest in the new year which is nice :joy:

Although whether I should or not is a different question with inflation worries fucking everyone

3 Likes

Some shit is a ridiculously nice price right now, and touch wood I do think some sectors might be at the bottom. Unfortunately though I always think that and then they crash more. I’m also concerned we might crab walk for a while.

My swing trade plays look absolutely fucked but this is why I play stocks and don’t touch options and leverage. I can just sit calm- mildly depressed but calm.

The red days don’t last forever and neither do the green.

3 Likes

Leverage is just really risky and I did it for quite some
Time in crypto, but it works only well if there is a clear market trend which beginning of this year was up

Essential to pull out on time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (as it is in certain other instances in life :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

Since beginning of summer I don’t touch leverage as there is no clear idea what is happening next

Once the bear market starts I might start dabbling in short selling some crypto

1 Like

Same here bro, got caught in a few things I had planned a quick swing. Example, CLSK after their share offering, grabbed them at 22 and 20 hoping for a quick return to 30 and sell.

Instead ended up holding them almost 6 months now and highest we’ve seen is about $25/26 while last I checked they were $12 again :sob:

I don’t jump into plays im not convinced on anymore so I’m happy to hold and sure I will eventually see that $30 but getting caught in a swing is frustrating as fuck.

2 Likes

This dip has been ridiculous the last few weeks and most of my stocks/crypto have been red as fuck :rofl:

Bought more Bitcoin when it dipped back down to $42k, some MANA and some SANDBOX after its little dip down from its ath, also heavily invested in Saitama which I have that much of I’m hoping it’s going to Lambo next year :rofl:

As for stocks, I’ve started throwing money at companies invested in the whole metaverse thing.

1 Like

Santa rally seems to be happening.

Tesla up 12% since yesterday back to near ATH

Sandbox today 12% up and other crypto up again.

Let’s go Santa :christmas_tree::snowman::snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Meanwhile tech sitting in the shitter about to be flushed.

2 Likes

Tesla beating quarterly earnings again! What a start to 2022. 10% up today. Every penny I have got in Tesla. :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Beautiful fucking beast today. Year after year the only one not disappointing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Facts

5 Likes

2 Likes

This has been empirically proven to be true for me

3 Likes

Definitely happens to me all the time.

2 Likes

Seems like a general rule :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:laca:

2 Likes

Pain all day every day, it’s honestly just boring at this point.

3 Likes