Investments (Stonks)

Ouch. I have sellers remorse on a much lower scale but you live and learn!

Yeah its a bummer. But on the brightside I made quite a bit of profit from roughly 40 quid outlay!

2 Likes

@Gio

Tilray falling today

1 Like

People were saying in WSB’s that Tilray are merging with a company called Alphria Inc- APHA. No one really seemed to know what to make of it though, some people were saying to buy into APHA because it was trading lower, other people were calling them idiots. It was all very interesting.

Both are dropping a fair bit today, if anyone was interested long term, might be the time to jump in.

2 Likes

Meme stocks to the moon lol

1 Like

Market correction after having been pumped for days and days I think

2 Likes

@Cristo

I have looked at that AT&R ETF and these stand out for me as possible investments:

• NNDM (nano dimensions)
  • NVDA (nvidia)
  • NIU
  • SSYS
  • PRLB

I intentionally omitted some well known companies, these have a lot of room to grow in my opinion and because they are in ARK’s ETF, I kinda trust their judgement.

But, do your own DD

1 Like

Are Nvidia stocks down due to Amd. Wouldn’t amd be worth investing in due to how well their doing with the CPU and GPU

1 Like

@Cristo it’s happening :rocket:

FUCK YEAAAHH

Shame I sold after their earnings report lol

Don’t know - I think it would be good to invest in both :smiley:

Did they not go down on the back of that earnings report last Thursday, you take a loss?

They did yeah, took a £100 loss with fees factored in

Those are some paper hands man, what made you lose faith on the term hold, acquisition aside NOK and BB have some solid application potential in the near future.

You concerned that it might drop even lower?

I just had some other plays I wanted to do instead, I might get back into NOK in the long run because it does have some applications but the markets seem to be fairly bearish on it in the short term and wanted to get my money working in something else.

Ended up putting the money into RIDE and BB instead.

Like I said, I can see myself getting into NOK for a long term hold down the line but I don’t see it gaining massively in the next few months (famous last words) so I’m happy to wait it out for now.

1 Like

Yeh man it’s going to be a slooow burner but I do think people faith in it is warranted. Went BB myself really like what I read about them in regard to both self driving cars and drone technology, anything even mildly linked with Tesla or Amazon is worth a few quid on. Definitely think that Nok and BB are a little unfairly thrown in with the meme stock stuff, only good thing is the dip knocked the arse out of both and provided a solid buy in.

1 Like

Yeah I was pissed that BB and PLTR got dragged into that GME shit

Healthier Choices Management (HCMC) looking a bit promising if anyone’s interest in a decent tip.

Best DD I’ve seen on it so far here…

ABML still making me money daily too

2 Likes

Fuck, HL don’t have it. Looks very interesting.

I gave in and started using T212 again.
Started buying beginning of January but have really ramped it up the last week as it went up and then dipped.

4 Likes