Ilkay Gündogan

Fucking would it!!

Id be well happy with that

4 Likes

Rice
Gundogan
Mount

That’s my preferred summer business for the position.

Partey / Rice
Gundogan / Mount
Odegaard / whoever else can slot in

That would be incredible depth

4 Likes

Gundogan would be a great signing. Don’t care about age he’s killing it for City.

7 Likes

What’s the deal with City not already locking him down for another few years? Been one of their big performers this season. Is it a similar situation to Willians, wanting more years than they’re offering?

Gundogan on a free would be incredible business, a fantastic upgrade on Xhaka and addition to the squad/team, but it sadly seems unlikely.

2 Likes

Guardian running with it aswell

1 Like

I like the player and he’s been vital for them in this run in but not sure how signing him would necessarily help us overtake them.

I know they supposedly want to keep him now but again if they do why would he choose us over them?

1 Like

Yups, it won’t be enough to overtake them, but should surely close the gap a little bit.

Hopefully the next time we play them, we don’t get overrun in midfield too.

Would be a fantastic signing for any team
Brilliant player.

Still think he’s in Cities strongest 11.

1 Like

He is.

Starts with Rodri and Kevin De Sherminator.

Massive IQ, complete baller.

We’d be very, very lucky to snag him. I recall Barca being interested. Assume he wants a different challenge at his age which is why I think he’ll go abroad rather than staying in England.

4 Likes

Btw, I’m giving this move 2% chance, even if we really push for it with the contract we offer him.
I give Barca 48% and I give City the edge at 50%.

I think him not signing with Barca already tells me his preference is to stay at City. I think both sides will find a middle ground and extend.

2 Likes

You would know

1 Like

Reckon after the recent run in its more like 75% chance of him and city finding a deal.

They won’t want to lose him and easiest all round for everyone if he stays.

Arda Güler

1 Like

You’re Scott Steiner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They(City) did actually offer him a contract that’s closer to his demands.
I do wonder if this leak about our interest is one last push from Gundo’s side for City to improve their current offer just a bit so they can sign.

Either way, I just can’t see him joining us.

1 Like

Yeah this sounds right.

1 Like

It’s a good idea. Same again from the rest of the team until April then unleash end of season Gundogan to see us over the line.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/karthikadhaigal/status/1660923966511542272

Yep, like clockwork.

1 Like

Fuck sake, did anyone really suspect that City wouldn’t pony up the lolly?