If you were Arsenal manager

If Guardiola can implement the 6 second rule with Catalan midgets, we can implement it here.

We just need some steroids, all-time elite passers and a Leo Messi and we can match that Barca side

1 Like

EPO>Steroids. But we could just try a bit harder to win the ball back and pass it about a bit too like at least Wengers team managed to do that if nothing else.

Play the fucking lines. Play players in their position. Move it quick.

Play players in their best positions
Do the basics right, like passing to your own player, rather than the opposition.

But most importantly, tell the players they are playing for the supporters, who pay their vast wages, and that their performances are no where near the standard that is expected of an Arsenal player.

The team looks psychologically defeated and lacks desire. Need to go back to basics, work harder and improve camraderie!

Does anyone think the club is up for sale?

Seems strange to fire a manager without another in place unless…

Not really that’s more to do with lack of planning really.
I think we might becoming to a time when they maybe re-evaluate this situation. Not in mid season though.

1 Like

Well even for our inept board seems strange we sack our manager without a replacement and leave someone in charge who has not had any experience to talk of and quite a few managers are sack midseason.

I thought you was one in favour of Freddie till may and then decide.

Yes but I’m saying it seems strange for the board to have this situation

Hiring Emery and persisting with him was such a fucking dreadful decision ffs.

Guy got bullied off frauds like Xhaka, Mustafi, Ozil, and guys like Lacazette. And now Freddie feels he has to play these mugs to have a happy dressing room.

Grow some balls freddie please, these fools should also not be starting. Time to drop these dressing room ‘personalities’, and play our best players.

I hope the end to that Brighton game was an epiphany. Because fuck sake, we play that kind of disjointed team we had at the start, we will lose every game.

we have 4 wingers are the club, and they’re all benched so we can play a striker and a no. 10 there :facepalm: what the fuck logic is that???

Common sense selections please for the love of god.

And before some nerds that love Xhaka, Lacazette and Mustafi come up and say, ‘oh, Emery Wenger and Freddie all start them, they know more than us and see more than us in training’

May be true, but I’m not accepting that excuse anymore when there is enough evidence that we play better when we start common sense selections and don’t play them.

They may be better in training, but I suspect the main thing the coaches like Emery and Freddie are privy to, that influences lineups, is the dressing room politics and having to start certain players because they have dressing room power. Nothing else. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Can see your logic but next ten days will tell us more.

Agreed but the Americans bougt the club because it made money we are far from that now surely and it just occurred to me that they have put an inexperienced manager in for what? To hold until they find someone to bring in or just maybe to hold fire while they sell.

Well tbf there’s a hell of a cash cow being part of the premiership alone. Where not maxing our true potential but even so there’s serious profits and opportunities and it’s only getting bigger.

This is a really weird theory. Who the manager is has nothing to do with the club being sold.

1 Like

I pick my XI about recent condition and not real qualities.

Leno

Chambers - Sokratis - Holding

AMN - Torreira - Xhaka - Kolasinac

Pèpè - Aubameyang - Martinelli

I don’t know any big club that has got rid of its manager without having a replacement in place. So was Emery sacked because he upset the boss and he just fired him! If that is the case then we should be worried about the board.

That’s the midfield from hell mate.

1 Like