Ian Wright

Can’t tell you how disappointed I am in this.
Everything Arsenal is so low at the moment.
Ian it’s Wrong,wrong, wrong.:frowning:

1 Like

That’s probably why he is going. Just a shame we can’t all go with him :laughing:

1 Like

Peeaaaaak

Mandem must be needing them Ps for real

(I’ve been watching Top Boy)

Or maybe eating a kangaroo’s penis is more appealing than watching Arsenal? Can’t say I blame him to be honest, lol.

1 Like

Being in the company of Ant and Dec is more abhorrent tbh.

Oh don’t worry, he’ll hardly see them. His rumoured camp mates are Caitlyn Jenner, a few soap stars and a member of Girls Aloud, so he’ll be fine :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No way Caitlin Jenner goes to the jungle, no way

That would be so embarrassing for the kardashians

HBD!

2 Likes

Ian Wright would be in with a chance of winning it, possibly this season’s ‘Arry.

Would watch it if he’s on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Remember when he had a brief stint presenting Gladiators? :laughing:

Haven’t watched this for years but will tune in for Wrighty. I love this guy. Amazing character, great player for Arsenal and the sort of guy you’d love to have as one of your best mates.

Everytime I see him speak about Arsenal I can tell how much he deeply cares about the club, shame I just missed him as a player ( well he was leaving for West Ham at the tail end of his career ).

2 Likes

Needs to have some words, get this fucking bum out of here.

1 Like

You have to say that’s a gem of a statement. :joy:

10 Likes

Im not crying, you’re crying

4 Likes

edit: this ^

I’ve watched that clip where he meets that guy on yt probably 5-10 times and I get all emo watching it everytime lol

4 Likes

The way he takes off his hat, the look on his face, the.way he hugs him with tears in his eyes, you know he has huge respect and love for that man.

4 Likes

He’s coming off like a dick on IAC tbh. He’s not doing half as well as Harry did last year

Very child like when it comes to food

Who gives a shit?

Put it in the Love island thread :wink:

1 Like

you did to reply to it :wink:

He’s still classic Wrighty but when it comes to food he turns into some angry nutter haha

Nah looks like I was wrong from the clip it looked like it was Wrighty but it was the irish guy who acted like a twat and he was just answering back. Sorry Wrighty haha

2 Likes