Ian Wright

Sounds like a high street lawyers.

You know the ones who chase you on a phoney charge when you’ve parked on private land incorrectly

2 Likes

:joy::joy: It does aswell.

Surprised he has not sued Peaky Blinders for copyright on the cast using his trademark cap tbh.

1 Like

Just read the article. What a beautiful piece.

I clown on Ian Wright at times because he says some foolish things, but he has been through a lot of shit and I’m happy he is happy now.

2 Likes

It is a really lovely piece, quite emotional in places too.

I treasure my Ian Wright home shirt from 94-96. Even if you disagree with his opinions, you always feel what he says is coming from a loving place.

1 Like

That’s an incredibly sweeping statement, and one that’s of questionable accuracy. My dad’s a gooner and several of the people we went to footy with were of the same age and they didn’t all prefer Wright to Henry by any stretch.

You should prefer Wright. :wink:

he his going to be doing a Q&A on Reddit on Saturday

2 Likes

I love Wrighty

2 Likes

Two brilliant hours of the greatest Gooner to ever wear the shirt. heard a lot of these things before and other revealing stuff in their.
Will never tire of hearing them because of the love and honesty he shows and gives every time. True legend of the club and the game.

2 Likes

Get a drink, set down, relax and spend the next 40 minutes watching these two Arsenal legends

12 Likes

Thanks for posting that @Calum.

A must watch video.

1 Like

Watched the Wrighty / Bergkamp piece this morning. Oh how I wish Bergkamps mentality towards games were installed in the majority of our current players. Just hearing him talk about how many match winners were in that 2002/3 team brings a little tear to my eye. Such great times when most teams feared us.

Great content from Wrighty

9 Likes

Go and brush your teeth

What’s controversial here?!

Thats the Wrighty line at the end of our Adidas promo bruh

1 Like

Forgive me for not immediately getting this when it’s in response to a post of mine from eleven months ago haha

1 Like
1 Like

Talking of Ian Wright, going off the newspaper rumours and Lineker’s shit banter, he’s off to the jungle for I’m A Celeb