I want a new job

what do you do for work, GG?

Hair stylist, for a couple of years now :slightly_smiling_face: It’s fun in the way a few friends work with me but the job itself, doing mostly the same thing gets tiring

1 Like

I think you could quite easily make bank from a YouTube channel that’s just you demonstrating how many different surfaces can be used as a substitute for a mirror when shaving.

6 Likes

Dog walking was a good suggestion. You might be surprised at just how much work there is :smiley:

2 Likes

So much work!

And here in London they charge £17 an hour for regulars and £19 an hour for ad-hoc lol

1 Like

??

Non-regular walks

First I’ve seen of this thread. I thought Freddie Ljungberg had joined the site.

7 Likes

Should go for a gig economy job bro.

Deliveroo, Uber driver or some shit.

I’ve been researching a mystery shopper but I would definitely have to put the work in but that doesn’t bother me

finally found something really suited to me

2 Likes

I thought Luke was a male name

1 Like

it’s short for something

I suppose if Tammy and Jessie (which I hear is an insult in Scotland) can be used for a dude then anything is possible.

Anyone fancy it?

2 Likes

Time to send in my FM resume

6 Likes

I wish. I am no longer under 23.

1 Like

My works fucking me around again. Been asking my manager since before we reopened if I could have my birthday week off and requested it the first week we reopened. Now I’m having to work the fucking Saturday of it. Anyone know any jobs going :eyes:

3 Likes

Too bad about that man. That’s the one thing I love about my job. I can just take off whenever I want, as long as I ensure my work doesn’t get impacted and have informed all stakeholders about it. I suppose there are things about my job that I take for granted and should probably appreciate more.

1 Like

Guess who finally got a new job :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

26 Likes