I saw this and I thought of…

I hope the title of this thread makes sense, if not, help a brother out and improve it :sweat_smile: When I saw Jake mentioning earlier he was going to tag me, regards to something Simpsons related, I realised it’s become the norm now where myself and a few other are always thought of, when it comes to being mentioned of the Simpsons. But I seem to have other attachments, like anything F1 related, or Pokemon related.

And it got me thinking, is there anything you see, whether it’s on TV, real life situation, particular reference, a thing, anything really, that reminds you of a member on OA? What are they, and why does it remind you of them?

For example. Whenever Friends pops on TV, it reminds me of the likes of Bl1nk, Phoebica.
Or daft things like seeing a Magikarp, reminds me of my boy Electrifying :poldi:

Anywho, it’s a very random thread idea, but expect nothing less from me :slight_smile: Let’s see how this thread rolls and have some fun with it.

Before anyone says me and f365 let me say it first pricks :wink:

2 Likes

I saw this and i thought of…

Might be a better title?

2 Likes

Hahaha Dick Dastardly and @Luca_from_Italy

1 Like

aussiegooner

3 Likes

Despite him being one of our best ever players if I see Robert Pires I’m as likely to think of @JakeyBoy as I am one of his goals.

2 Likes

dunno why but each time i think of @Phoebica i think of

1 Like

Ribena and @Persona :grapes:

This green dude always reminds me of @TheSpecialCnut :grin:

4 Likes

discobot

3 Likes

Whenever I see something regarding feminism, it reminds me of @JakeyBoy :grin:

5 Likes

Erm what?

When I see bad UI I think of @Bl1nk because I know he’d share my pain :grin:

1 Like

Not saying you are like her or anything i dunno why you make me think of her really you just do. Dunno if it your posting style or what…strange but she just comes into my head.

1 Like

Gunnersaurus always me think of @Trion. I always think he is the guy inside.

7 Likes

When I see ox I think @Trion

2 Likes

Whenever I see an Indian man I look at his hairline and try and work out whether he’s South Indian as per @Trion’s specification.

5 Likes

Seriously her boobs are nowhere near as big as urs, for shame!!

To stay on topic when I see boobs and dogs I think of @Phoebica 🖒🖒🖒 :grin::grin:

When I see David Byrne I think of @Craigie

When I see a giant 10 inch uncutt veiny throbbing wiener I think of @Persona

And when I see the Rock I think of my dood @Electrifying

4 Likes

Does this happen a lot in your life :smiley:

4 Likes

For obvious reasons

1 Like

When Ingmar Bergman/Liv Ullmann pop up on a film list or twitter or something I think of @A.F :sweat_smile:

Same thing for when Rush pops up I think of @Mysty and DAT ONE SCENE. (Also sometimes when something about Moto GP is on the news, weirdly. :smiley: )

Also think of my fellow uncut cock appreciator :joy: @BigWeng_4LYFE when Star Wars something pops up.

4 Likes