I saw this and I thought of…

Makes me think of @JakeyBoy since that day

Whenever I think of boxing, I think of @SRCJJ

1 Like

I saw this headline and thought of clickbait headlines in general. Then I clicked it and read, and realised this wasn’t clickbait, it was a thread about literally the headline, so the joke’s on me I guess! :sweat_smile:

On topic, whenever I see a picture of Borat I think of @Jakeyboy. I wish I didn’t, I wish I could get that mental image out of my head, but I can’t lol

That was @Electrifying bro

I think. Don’t know what @JakeyBoy has to do with Borat.

1 Like

Nor do I?!

1 Like

I think he’s referring to this post but got the poster wrong

2 Likes

fuck lol I rememebered it being Jakey! oh fuck and even worse than that I also watched it again. god damn it lol
ty @Gladiator and. sorry… @Jakeyboy I guess. maybe. not sure exactly who I should apologise to here lol

2 Likes

How about starting with me for not remembering my great member?!?!

1 Like

Haha good old Niki Lauda, eh @Persona . But MotoGP hardly ever appears on mainstream media here, so god knows where you see it mentioned :sweat_smile: Another one for you is David Tennant :smiley: Or as @AbouCuellar would put it, “The guy from Broadchurch” :arteta:

Whenever Qarabag is mentioned or the badge appears, reminds me of @Craigie.

Taylor Swift and @Cristo . Still a fan of her bro? Do you think you’ll ever bring back your special avatar of her, the one which had the Charlton badge on her top? :poldi:

3 Likes

Haha that was my best avatar yet, I don’t think I have it anymore unless @Persona still has it on his computer

1 Like

fuck, yeah that makes sense. but then there’s the case of you apologising to me. you know, for the picture. So I mean. It’s complicated.

1 Like

@mhappy

i just think of this:

1 Like

Just for u I’m changing it back

1 Like

Ever since Luke said @Calum looked like the proclaimers, I now associate them with him. After all, you would walk 500 miles for Arsenal and 500 hundred more :wenger2:

@SRCJJ and any photo I see of Ronaldo

2 Likes

Hold on, @Calum had the balls to share a photo at some point?

1 Like

Yep! Must’ve been about 4 years ago. Certainly before old OA disappeared. He had glasses similar to Cristo’s :cristo:

1 Like

Step up @Calum, let us see what a find man you blossomed into

I might be tipsy but I swear I will @ you until the end of time if you don’t post a selfie

4 Likes