New away kit :large_orange_diamond:

Deadwood scrapped :poop:

Top Goalscorer :auba:

Laca with the sauce :laca:

Class left back! :scotland:

New CB :palm_tree:

PEPE :pepe1:

New regime in full beast mode! :raul:

It’s exciting to be an Arsenal fan again!! :red_circle::white_circle::red_circle::white_circle:

:siuu: :siuu: :siuu: :siuu: :siuu:

Edit:

12380_2

29 Likes

Hi Excited, I’m dad.

23 Likes

Loving this Enfield optimism. :pires1:

1 Like

Get the Krispy Kremes in lads!

1 Like

You said you were only going to the shops :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

SUIIIIIIIIIII

Just amazing what an ambitious summer can do to spirits.

From getting absolutely torn a new hole in the Europa final to today, just amazing how spirits have changed amongst a lot of fans.

What final?

Horrific final location

Horrific Puma top

That shit is long out my memory. I’m even ready to unmute the Europa League on twitter and Instagram lol

4 Likes

That’s some gangsta shit mate :pepe1:

1 Like

3 Likes

All joking aside, I’m more optimistic about this season than any in recent memory.

Pleased to see how productive we’ve been recruiting players and removing much needed deadwood. The icing on the cake would’ve been getting rid of Mustafi, but other than that, it looks like after a bad end to last season, we have some much needed fresh changes and quiet optimism going into the new season :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant transfer window and much more than any of us could imagine!

The club has put up so I’ll reciprocate by buying anew shirt or even all three :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Bl1nk @Cristo @trion @BigWeng_4LYFE @SDGooner @anyothermarvelfansimissedoutsorry

7 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING

but where is orny?

1 Like

On his holidays mate. He’s served Arsenal twitter well this summer.

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: fuck that is awesome. I lol’d irl at the Ozil bleached hair head on Rocket hahahaha.

2 Likes

when Papa pops up and beef truck jumps out of his hand :poldi:

2 Likes

Oh shit yeah Papa as the giant ant man was also perfect that’s probably my favorite part of the entire thing. I love me some Sokratis :heart: