Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

why isnt there a laser type thing like hawkeye…you cant tell me that you can do it for goal line but not implement it across the pitch and take the decision out of these clowns hands. Mind you, if that is done all they will do is wave away any shouts for its use so the decision wont be made to use it when it matters and 3 months later ‘i didnt see anything wrong with my decision to wave on at the time’.

It shouldn’t be discretionary.

Until now, I thought that this is what happens.

Lee Mason is obviously a cheat, the Old Trafford debacle now this.

1 Like

Same.

Just read they FORGOT (???) to draw the lines…

:facepalm: :vinai:

I know at one point seeing those replays yesterday, during the game, I was almost sure it was off, was quite surprised when the ref pointed to the halfway line… Just assumed they checked everything and nothing was left to discuss, it was just an offside in the end…

Ffs if they aren’t able to draw a f… line to check an offside what to expect from them when they have to decide about a dificult foul play or something… No words.

There’s just barely any point in having all this technology available to make these decisions easier and quicker, when you have dinosuaurs sitting in those VAR rooms, half competent refs not good enough to be on the pitch, who have zero general understanding of the game… And they are the one’s to make crucial decisions in the end. A circus.

1 Like

So true. If you can bring all the football talent from all around the world, the best players, the best managers, the club OWNERS in the end who are running the league… Why stop with the refs?

No point in having 3rd tier refs sitting in those VAR rooms, making huge decisions, when you can bring the best of the best.

Ok, don’t know who is bottom really and don’t cake.

And now I am just horny. So i am would just do him

3 Likes

It’s always been about bad implementation of VAR. And they were always going to get it wrong.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

At the very least lines should be drawn automatically, ready for VAR person to adjust manually if there’s disagreement where the goalscoring part of the arm/shoulder begins etc.

But that way 80% of the job is done, offsides can’t be forgotten, and the refs have more time to focus on the rest of it and don’t panic because they’ve already been looking for 5 minutes

Jobs for the boys.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

Instead of laughing, you should have messaged me and told me to delete this.

God, I hate myself.

Drunk posting is fun though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is wild :skull:

Should Lee Mason be stoned to death?

• Yes

0 voters

2 Likes

I love how polls with one option are a thing on Discourse :grin:

He should be marched into the office and handed his P45.

1 Like

Only if they give it to him directly to his face.

And his p45 is attached to a brick.

The reason why this shit persists is because the only time we care about it, is when it affects us.

When it happens to someone else, and it benefits us, we find it hilarious.