Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

A big part of their reaction was due to no VAR. I guarantee you they forgot about it not being there and were frustrated at the ref calling for a corner without even considering changing his decision (when he really couldn’t).

Think it’s more out of order the referee giving a nazi salute

1 Like

You know what…every time a team does similar, Arsenal fans will highlight it. As long as everyone gets charged for their protestations, I’m fine with the punishments

:ozil:

3 Likes

2 Likes

This was the incident Arsenal have been charged for

When Ferguson was Man U manager, his players would behave like that for a throw in.

A bit like this:

1 Like

Referees get crowded every game whenever they feel they deserve a penalty. I expect this to happen to every team from now on. I’m guessing it wont though because them other teams aren’t called Arsenal right

1 Like

Not only will it not happen, but you will have pundits defending it.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Failing to control their players

2 Likes
7 Likes

When you order Vinicius from wish etc

Wasn’t there a brawl at the end of one of the cup matches between several players?
Why has nothing been done about that?

It wasn’t that long ago that some pundits were saying we weren’t aggressive enough.

Arsenal aren’t aggressive = soft and/or a reference to foreign players/being a team from “the south”

Arsenal get aggressive = out of control and undisciplined

4 Likes

Whispers ‘Arsenal’

Pundits:

14 Likes

The systolic reading of his blood pressure must be over 300 lol

2 Likes

Alan Brazil, Jamie o Hara, Danny Murphy, Simon Jordan, Richard Keys, Jermain Jenas, Tony Cunterino, the list goes on and on.

Winning the league will take years off the lives of these people. We have to do it for humanity

12 Likes

I refuse to believe that the FA and their referees have a conspiracy against Arsenal.
The planning and execution of a conspiracy requires skill, intelligence and competence.

None of which is evident at the FA or with its officials.

There’s definitely no organized conspiracy but there is definitely a lot of incompetence and biases at play that go beyond just Arsenal.

2 Likes