Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

Lokonga had a shot inside the box and it strikes an Oxford player. The referee signals for a corner but the Arsenal players (Tierney, Lokonga, Elneny, and Gabriel) all crowd the referee and are appealing for a pen.

So much like Newcastle?

I await their charge with baited breath.

Every team does this all the time. Are they serious with this shit?

4 Likes

I wonder if there is a record for the most amount of FA charges in a season.

They’re really salty Arteta has been calling them out for their bullshit, aren’t they?

1 Like

Ah yea the pen.

I just think this is so easy to defend. Review footage of all games and provide the FA with hours long mash ups of other teams doing exactly the same thing.

If they want to stamp this out of the game that’s fine with me but they can’t just be picking on one team for it.

It’s not easy to defend though, who’s gonna side with us except our fans?
We’ve seen the media mob go after Arteta’s behaviour the past months, especially after the Newcastle game.
The talk about the decisions didn’t even receive a tenth of the attention that got.
We’re supposed to eat shit when this stuff happens and learn to like it.
There’s no logic being used when it comes to these situations. They’ve been fucking up for some time recently, we’ve been calling them out, they don’t like it, we get punished.

That George Graham speach comes to mind.

Fuck the FA

1 Like

Lol we’re getting charged for crowding the referee?

I’m expecting City, Spurs, Liverpool, United and Newcastle to be issued with 30 point deductions for the amount they do it.

What a joke, no fucking consistency whatsoever.

The state of refereeing in the PL is appalling. Can’t wait for the fucking robot referees to come in. The PGMOL is a fucking joke of an organisation. Needs razing to the ground.

5 Likes

I want Arsenal to stick all of these fines onto the Premier League trophy before we lift it.

What are the chances that we get another charge after Sunday’s game? :slight_smile:

We’ve been awarded only one penalty this year. For all our crowding of the referee, we don’t actually seem to get many decisions.

Well I meant from a “legal” aspect. This stuff is either against the rules or it’s not and if you can present tons evidence to show it going unpunished elsewhere I don’t see how they can stand over doing us twice for it in a week.

6 Likes

I’m choosing to be glad that they’re farcically charging us, Mikel can easily exploit it to create a siege mentality in the camp: no-one likes us, we don’t care etc. Instill a “fuck you” mentality in our small, young squad that will help keep us punching above our weight.

6 Likes

Every time Arteta says or does anything to slightly piss off the pedos at the FA, we get a bullshit disciplinary. It’s so blatant lol.

6 Likes

lol bit harsh

They’re just a bunch of petty men who don’t like their authority challenged

Fuck them. We always get treated differently.

2 Likes

Pedos though :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

This is normal behavior for a penalty claim. Fuck the FA.

7 Likes