Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

I hope we look for one every time from here on in and I’m open to the idea of us seeking backdating on some too.

Blood starting to boil again when I see this

6 Likes

Kinda hoping even more so that Everton get relegated after all this for acting so precious.

We can beat them at the Emirates after they beat us in the last three league games. Helps our top 4 cause and puts them right in trouble.
Richarlison’s smug bastard face gets relegated
Fat Frank gets relegated

Looks pretty blissful from all possible perspectives :grin:

3 Likes

I’m fine with Everton getting relegated but only after the referee hands them a couple dodgy decisions to help them beat Spurs next Monday.

3 Likes

At last an Arsenal game today not affected by dreadful refereeing decisions. Long may it continue.

5 Likes

Should we have gotten a penalty for that trip on Lacazette? Watford got two or three free kicks for similar fouls earlier in the game.

I’ve given up on us getting any penalty decisions.

If one of our players took an axe swing to the jugular and bled to death on the pitch, it would be reviewed by VAR for 6 minutes and denied on the basis that the axe didn’t fully decapitate the head / make contact with the spinal cord.

4 Likes

I don’t think so, very minimal contact if any and Lacazette went down far too easily.

2 Likes

No wasn’t a penalty

1 Like

If that was Granit Xhaka…

7 Likes

Complete sad joke that play wasn’t a pen.

The match officials must bet heavily on these games. Surely, an organization wouldn’t persist with such poor officiating for so long.

3 Likes

Blatant penalty, and blatant ignorance of it by the ref.

3 Likes

The Ihenacho punch on Gabriel’s face would’ve been a red if Xhaka was doing same to them.

Refs are wank

3 Likes

Would’ve been a red for Xhaka with the handball no doubt.

Although I agree it wasn’t a red but just a penalty!!!

Also fuck that discussion about clear and obvious error. If a missed handball three yards from goal isn’t that I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

Its actually rare to see a handball as fucking deliberate as that with the arm genuinely move toward the ball

Was a clear red for me, intentional handball to stop a goal.

2 Likes

I’ll happily change my mind and agree. The intent was certainly clear.

1 Like

How Chelsea got away with the Chalobah foul…boggles the mind.

The shirt pulling is as blatant as you’ll ever see and he fucking kicks him twice as well.

7 Likes

It always even shown on screen. The VAR check was done quietly while they spent a good minute showing how a handball incident was not a penalty when no one was asking for it.

I do sense some underhanded activity with these refa at times.

Or maybe it’s the TV channels who dictate what needs to be shown.

1 Like