Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thought this was great, really felt for the ref, dude was doing his best just made a mistake. Canā€™t imagine any of the cunts in our league acting like this, this officials are always right mantra even when they are wrong needs to fucking die in the EPL. Get them micā€™d up, show a little humility, rely on the technology more than personal decisions. I think it would change the whole dynamic and would make people remember they are just human trying to do a job.

As it stands though they act like a bunch of indignant cunts where itā€™s either their way or the high way, logic and reason be damned.

4 Likes

Or England

2 Likes
1 Like

24 hours later and already seen 2 tackles as bad as Xhakaā€™s if not worse. Either all 3 are red cards or none are, you canā€™t just pick and fucking choose.

4 Likes

Fucking lol at the choice of stills used in this.

Off the ground completely no control whatsoever obvious red. Not defending the pogba challenge havenā€™t really looked at it but did he leave the ground it looks as if he has a leg planted the whole time to me?

2 Likes

Unbelievable by Mike dean today

And although weā€™ve been shit the refereeing in our games so far has been horrendous

Think we have the worst refs in the world now

2 Likes

I think if these weekly PL managers meetings mean anything, Arsenal and Arteta ought to raise this.

ā€œHow is Barnes challenge not a red card? How is Pogbaā€™s not a red card?ā€

There are probably rules about what managers can and canā€™t say in these meetings (singling out players, etc) but itā€™s becoming ludicrous now.

2 Likes

Can you not see all of the other managers looking at Arteta and just giggling that the twat is EVEN in these meetings, ffsā€¦

2 Likes

Pep (biting his lip to avoid bursting into laughter himself): ā€œcome on guys, letā€™s not be rude to Mikel. Heā€™s taught me a lotā€¦ā€

2 Likes

But they can. And they do. Cunts.

1 Like

This is the reason I was rather critical of it, I mentioned as long as we have consistency I wouldnā€™t complain, but I just knew it would only take a split second for similar degree challengers fo not receive the same punishment.

3 Likes

WTF

3 Likes

EPL refs are the worst. FA should be ashamed that the refs are so poor and maddeningly inconsistent game to game.

3 Likes

Yup said the same in the MD thread. I never thought itā€™s a red, didnā€™t seem dangerous at all to me. However some ppl did see it that way which is fine, but you just knew if it was United thereā€™s no red coming out. And guess what, very next day Pogba an even worse tackle not even a yellow lmaooooo complete fucking joke and farce.

2 Likes

EPL refs are among the best in the world. Anyone who thinks they have an agenda against any one football club is simply projecting their own broken dreams. Itā€™s pathetic, grow up and have some dignity.

Iā€™m a referee by the way, so as one of the ā€œcuntsā€, Iā€™d suggest you stop looking at that replay of Xhakaā€™s tackle from every angle and at every speed before you decide that, on reflection, maybe it was harsh.

Even with VAR, officials have to make a very quick judgement call based on what they see in a split second, knowing that even if itā€™s the right decision everyone will blame the man or woman in the middle rather than admit their football club has been a shambles since Dein left.

2 Likes

Are you Graham Poll?

If so, why did you send Parlour off against Newcastle in December 2001?

1 Like

Ahhh, so sticking up for your own :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Honestly if you canā€™t see that the officiating against Arsenal is different I think youā€™re blind. I donā€™t think itā€™s because of an agenda but for whatever reason ever since Sam Allerdyce said Arsenal donā€™t like it up them teams have been punished less when fouling our players and Arsenal players get reds for innocuous shit regularly. Fans in stadiums chanting about us always cheating, media highlighting our dives (Eduardo, Pires being blamed for bringing diving to the English game etc).

The whole fucking thing is a joke.

4 Likes

Stopped reading at EPL are amongst the best refs in the world.

2 Likes