Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

I put this in the VAR thread but belongs here too :grin:

They say the law of averages balances everything out in the end but when you see the amount of soft calls that go against us for years now and the absolute bullshit incidents that don’t go our way then I’m calling bs on that :grin:

4 Likes

How the fuck Keita not just sent off for Liverpool versus Fulham??!!!

Fulham player about to have a clear run at goal and then gets a really cynical forearm smash from Keita across his throat and stopped in his tracks.

Kevin wank Friend only gives a yellow. He than makes 4 added minutes into 6 to maximise Liverpool’s chance of an equaliser.

After his var fuck up for us yesterday he’s obviously got ambition to become the new Mike Riley.

They really need to sack these bastards in black and hold them to account. Now they get paid to be professionals there really is no excuse anymore.

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking last player should have been a red and how can 94 mins be turned into 96.5 bit of help for the scousers methinks

1 Like

I still can’t understand how Luiz got a red for the tiniest touch against Wolves as well as the penalty while Keita commits a clear physical assault to stop the clear run on goal. The Fulham player was going clear easily. Surely that’s what reds are for on both counts - stop a clear goal scoring opportunity and intentional forearm smash across the guys wind pipe to stop him with a physical assault.

These refs make me sick.

6 Likes

Worked sometimes. Not at Old Trafford in 2004.

What an absurd game that was :pensive:

1 Like

The state of refereeing in this country is truly abysmal. It’s absolutely scandalous that there aren’t more checks and balances to ensure the standard of refereeing is improved and then maintained at the appropriate level.

There’s so much incompetence and inconsistency on display every week. Shocking when you consider the tens of millions of pounds at stake at the end of the season.

That absolute fucking rubbish about “decisions balancing out over the course of a season”…utter horse shit. They’ll give one team a penalty one week, and the next week they’ll not give a penalty for the same thing.

Refereeing shitness is random, it doesn’t balance out. You can end up being on the end of weeks and weeks of poor officiating, costing you points and millions of pounds in league position / European qualification.

Bastard referees need to be made accountable for shit decisions. More transparency, more consistency. Raise the fucking standards. But no, it’s just a closed club and a continuous circle jerk of spastication. Rewarded for being shit at your job. Fucking ludicrous situation we have. Twats.

10 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Nice I appreciate that, but I still have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in the PL refs and actually doing what they say they will.

Too many bad calls that have gone against us in the last few years even with VAR.

4 Likes

This means Arsenal players literally have to be stabbed in the penalty area to win a pen this year rippp :sob::sob:

7 Likes

Wonder how many pens Vardy and Kane will get this season.

2 Likes

Or, if the new rule is enforced, those 2 should pick up lots of yellow cards for simulation

1 Like

Saka potentially had a penalty claim vs Brentford. The ref, probably rightfully, didn’t give it and made the gesture that Saka kind of stuck his leg out to the left and initiated contact. This is Vardy’s trademark move, hope they will keep enforcing the penalty rule this way, and that the VAR is capable of overturning those situation if the ref has misjudged it.

Would of course have love to get that penalty against Brentford but honestly, the bar to get a penalty (xG of .76) had gotten way to low in my opinion.

1 Like

But what was the xP? :joy:

Tbh I agree it wasn’t a penalty, I thought there was a bigger shout that the 2nd goal would be disallowed due to Leno being held, but it is what it is

Not a hope we avoid conceding a pen when Vardy goes down in our box like this.

1 Like

Inconsistent decisions favouring certain clubs already happening :man_shrugging:t2:

Not this cringey shit again, he dragged his leg but there would’ve been contact anyway, the keeper missed the ball and stuck a leg out. It’s a shit play from the keeper

2 Likes

Spurs or United get that decision today.

2 Likes