Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

Postecoglou shows how to handle ref, VAR issues with dignity

The way he showed Arteta and ETH how to handle VAR issues was to thank the ref for the points they were given against Liverpool and Luton.

Let’s see how the media darling handles the pressure when they start losing points because referees are giving decisions against them, rather than for them.

I caught this on the way into work this morning, I couldn’t believe just how fucking rude he was, this wasn’t a debate at all. How the fuck Keown kept his cool I don’t n ow but Jim White was a rude cunt. Piece of shite.

1 Like

They are fucking with us, this can’t be a serious opinion.

2 Likes

Being anti-Arsenal is great for online engagement. It doesn’t matter if half the comments are death threats, engagement is engagement. It’s all clickbait.

5 Likes

So it seems like that independent panel ruled it as a goal so there’s nothing we can do tbh. Just have to live with the result and focus on what we can control.

It’s obvious that when we go out on the pitch it’s 11 v 12 in many cases.

The Premier League, PGMOL etc are what they are, a cabal of cunts. We just need to put ourselves in the best position to prevent them from hurting us.

Postecoglou is a media cunt.

Arteta fights the world to protect the game and should get nothing but praise.

3 Likes

The season is long and every team is bound to get screwed over at least once during this time. Let’s see how Mr White Knight handles that situation when Spurs get a funky decision go against them.

I really hope Mikel/Arsenal are using this material to prop up the team because it really is us against them all.

Wankers.

1 Like

It’s us against the world. It’s been like this since I became a Gooner in the 80’s.

I wonder which EPL teams will be fuming by the end of this weekend. I may be wrong but I can’t remember either of the leagues “oil clubs” having issues recently. :thinking:

With the referees on the payroll of the oil clubs, most issues will be for the opposition teams. :grinning:

Another game, another fuck up. Surprise surprise.

https://twitter.com/NolaGooner/status/1723390591847796803?t=RotjHZ-cGq7fZkSfW8Nb0A&s=19

3 Likes

So I’m back home after the match and just watched the highlights and seen the Vieira red card up close for first time. I agree 100% it is a red card. But what is infuriating is that the same Referee didn’t think either of Mateo Kovačić’s fouls in our match against City were red cards. They are all very similar, ok Vieira’s is higher up, but there is absolutely no consistency here, not even with the same Referee! It’s basically pot luck!

4 Likes

No idea how Kovacic survived the 2nd foul right after the 50-50 red card decision.

That was such a bad decision, but today just proves the inconsistency. It has always been there between different Referees, but we’re talking about the same Referee, making different decisions to fundamentally very similar fouls. It makes me mad that they get away with this.

6 Likes

I think Fabio is a red. Just because a “mistake” was made against Kovacic doesn’t change this challenge, although we do want consistency, the precident cannot be a blatant poor decision.

More frustrating for me was Saka being penalised for a slight nudge on their defender when an “independent” panel decided the shove was not deemed a foul in the Newcastle game. That should set precedent when supposedly reviewed.

1 Like

100% the independent panel agrees the shove by Saka was a foul.

2 Likes

Dayum…

2 Likes

Wow. That is a shocking thing to say. Can’t believe he likes 20% of them.

7 Likes

This is such a cold take from RdZ. Of course the officials act like dickheads.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/HACKETTREF/status/1724124503930757447?t=BUUM66lbykSBR7nYizp4xg&s=19

https://twitter.com/HACKETTREF/status/1724114533914915027?t=DPDrvHB9dKhpyZCBU4U5QA&s=19

Keith on a rampage today

6 Likes