Still 3 weeks away I know, but doesn’t hurt to ask the question. I guess for many a lot will depend on if we buy anymore key players.
There definately still has a vibe of either not expecting much or little in the way of enthusiam. I hope not. One season can feel very long if things aren’t enjoyable, like the back end of last season showed.
So on a scale of 1-10, how are you feeling about it all?[poll public=true]
- 10 - Absolutely buzzing for the new season
- 9 - Feeling optimistic, really looking forward to it
- 8 - Always excited when a new season begins
- 7 - Excited, but a few more signings would help
- 6 - Quite excited
- 5 - Good to have Football back, but not feeling too bothered right now
- 4 - Feeling cautious about this season
- 3 - Doesn’t look too good
- 2 - Geniunely concerned about our prospects
- 1 - Absolutely dreading it