Houssem Aouar

Fuckers didn’t even quote a source lol

Just some random cunt tweeting random shite

4 Likes

Let’s hope they like our package.

3 Likes

How the fuck are Lyon meant to even understand that offer if it’s not in Ramsdales. What is Edu doing

14 Likes

They reliable?

Is ConMarbleHalls reliable?

Reply to Josh, Blink

Bargain if they accept that

French league is borked right now so it would be sensible to lowball for Houssem.

Do it, do it!

2 Likes

Who is that guy? Some random tweeter?

1 Like

He’s working in the marble industry, it must be pretty solid and reliable.

1 Like

He’s a smooth operator that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Probably also the first person to announce Granit was joining us

(Sun exclusive, they’ve been reliable this window.)
Who’s advising this lad? They’re killing him. Snubbed the opportunity to move to us in hopes of the Madrids, Barcas and Juves coming to get him and now his entourage are shocked we don’t want him? :+1::rofl:

Odd one for sure, people were willing to spend £45m+ last window. Maybe he just isn’t a top player?

1 Like

Looks like both him and his brother played themselves.

3 Likes

This is exactly what I felt happened to him last season and this summer to an extent.

Him and his meddlesome brother got a bit too clever and now they’ve fucked it. Especially after he didn’t play particularly well last season (from what I’ve heard).

I’m not losing any sleep over it lol

2 Likes

Aouar, Maddison, Ode, Lautaro. Absolutely no excuses why we couldn’t improve our first 11 attack this summer.

1 Like

I think he is but he was aiming for a move to clubs that don’t have the finances for him now. Juventus are obviously prioritising Locatelli, and they can’t even afford that. They’re shooting for a loan with a long payment plan.

Barcelona are so broke they can’t even register some players and Real are clearly shifting players for the Mbappe move.

Think he tried to hold out and it’s shot him in the foot

2 Likes

I put him in the Buendia type category at the moment, obviously bags of talent but I’d like to see the application at a top club or consistently in a top league. I still think he would be a great candidate for a number 8 for us. We really need someone to make things tick over in those types of games where you don’t need two strict DM’s sitting deep.

1 Like

This has echoes of the Lemar links. Were willing to spend big to obtain the player, but then all of our interest died a gruesome death when that window closed. Never even got close to going back in for him even when he went for a smaller sum later on.

Quite startling that Aouar was such a big target last year, and now he’s available for much less, we aren’t going anywhere near him.

1 Like

I feel like Aouar is still a bit of an enigma, I think it was clear as day that Lemar was a dud and was atrocious desperation by Wenger offering that kind of money for the French Theo.

But I do get your point, big money on an unproven asset from a weaker league is always dangerous. We did right last season with Aouar.

2 Likes