Houssem Aouar

Lolol. Dude’s going to be waiting a while.

4 Likes

Wants the ESL then.

3 Likes

Yeah, not the brightest lad.

He’s going to fuck himself in the long run, he should be dieing to make the step up now, forget about the fee, forget about your brother making bank. Just head to the next stepping stone, your BVB, Arsenal level clubs. If he’s got the talent which I have no doubt he does and he shows the discipline- which I’m not sure be has- then the big clubs will come knocking eventually.

6 Likes

Yeah, I think you’ll find many Ligue 1 followers tell you that his game still needs work.
He’s still very much a man that makes the team tick better, a luxury player so to speak.
He’s not yet a player to drag his team to goals and victories.

Even if he somehow earns a move to a Barca or Madrid, he’s gonna be eaten alive. The expectations there are super high.

Could be about the last season I actively follow Arsenal this, mate.

2 Likes

Haha I feel I’ve said that so much in the last 3-5 seasons. Though I’ll admit the way we keep managing to get worse keeps me interested

6 Likes

Need to get something in to support first mate. This is just bland as fuck right now.

2 Likes

It’s that form of tribal escapism that’s gone now.

16 odd months of the bleak abyss and football should be a means to try and help you come out of it. It just seems like work, work, work for me over the last year and a half and I can’t even look forward to the weekends any more thanks to this effortless, work-shy joke of a football club.

I’m getting to the point that if they can’t be bothered, neither can I.

4 Likes

Wiat, so this has legs? :upside_down_face:

Respect Le10Sport :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This will be about as successful as their attempt at Kounde

1 Like

If anything they push him towards us.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Julien Laurens was hyping Ribery to Arsenal about 15 years ago.

Have never forgiven him for that shit, the fucking fraud.

5 Likes

He was the guy behind the M’vila saga too smh.

1 Like

M’Vila recently revealed he was close to signing for Arsenal multiple times. Wenger admitted we were interested a couple of years back to.
Back when every up and coming Frenchman was on our radar. :rofl:

It’s insane that Wenger decided to give up on the French market just at it started going through a boom.

5 Likes

I reckon he’d rather play for a team with no European football than have to degrade himself in the Conference League.

He just can’t be that good at £20m - if no one else is in for him.

If he really was that good, and we were willing to pay £40m for him last season, how is he not worth £20m now?

1 Like

We sold Guendo for 8m man. These kinds of things can happen. We fucked Guendos value by exiling him to Germany and making it out like he’s a troublemaker. In Aouar’s case his brother/agent was trying to make a payday off the transfer last season, tbh that probably soured a lot of teams interest.

I never liked the deal for him at 40m but imagine if we got Aouar, White, and Maddison for like 120m or so, that would be pretty decent value for money.

4 Likes