Houssem Aouar

Yeah me to, but I think he recently just signed a long term contract extension at Villa on high wages! Probably pricing him out of our range

1 Like

Those Ozil wages off the books should help. Joking.

It’s crucial we get a number 10 ready to make an immediate impact and I don’t think this Aouar guy is a sure thing. The shenanigans with his agent brother don’t fill me with confidence either.

2 Likes

I think the bollocks in the summer both from Lyon and his representatives put a stop to any interest from us.

5 Likes

This is the guy Arteta is after. Wasn’t earmarked by our good scouts before we fired them. Gonna be another massive flop if we go through with it.

1 Like

Might be able to sort a cut price deal for this trouble maker :smile:

2 Likes

Just what we need, someone who don’t want to play, to add to the shit we got that can’t play…

3 Likes

I read this as punched originally

Who moved this out the rumor mill? lol

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sounds like the French football television deal is about to collapse. Could be a good time to negotiate with Lyon :smiling_imp::grin:

2 Likes

We still linked with the French Harry Winks?

Thought this shit died in the summer

3 Likes

It already did, the group that won the rights told its employees that the tv channel will be shut down, TV rights are a big part of french clubs revenue, a lot of them will struggle.

1 Like

That super League is coming so fast it’s unreal. Only the pl I can see surviving these hits

3 Likes

We’ve been hearing that since the early 2000’s. We’ll still be hearing it in 2040.

1 Like

Think what is happening though is a pressure is building for restructuring of the CL and this with more games and ring fencing will dilute importance of League football.
Three o’clock football has virtually disappeared and can see European games going too the weekend relegating domestic football as a midweek comp a lot of the time.
I don’t see a European League being feasible though but change is coming. The pandemic has just accelerated the process.

4 Likes

#Arsenal’s bell understands that Arsenal are still in contact with Hossam Anwar’s camp.

The club has sent clear signals to the player and his family that Arteta intends to make Anwar the core of the team

The club sees Hussam’s characteristics as a switch to draw a more effective attacking

The player’s grandfather (from his mother’s side) is part of the player’s camp decision-making triad and was one of those who welcomed Arsenal’s interest last summer

Hossam Anwar’s agent urges him to transfer to a club participating in the Champions League, or at the very least, a European competition.

Arsenal was the favorite player last summer

The Bell at it again. Come on. Bring Anwar home!!! #AFC

3 Likes

Hossam!

Hopefully we don’t go for him.

1 Like

Again if I knew how he wants the ball promoted I might be up for this.
I can’t see a single reason he needs anyone creative with his tactics.
He’s a Moyes clone who really wants a Fellani type imo.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Also think he would prefer a more static striker than mobile one like Auba.
Tierney is his Baines and Xhaka his Gravesen. Building very rigid and risk free. Percentage football merchant.

5 Likes

Basically how he was as a player.

3 Likes