Henrikh Mkhitaryan (signed, so closed)

Guess next week at this point.

How has he fallen out of favour with Jose? He has heaps of creativity by the looks of it for United, from deep and in the final third of the pitch.

1 Like

He completely disappears in games and has been hugely inconsistent and disappointing at United. The fans pretty much had enough of him anyway.

1 Like

:thinking: yeah right

1 Like

Henrikh Mkhitaryan was on Saturday discussing the final details with Arsenal before agreeing a deal with the club that will also enable Alexis Sánchez to join Manchester United.

No last-minute glitches are expected with the Armenian keen to rekindle his career in London after a disappointing spell in the north of England since joining United in the summer of 2016.

This looks done!! Get that player thread made @Bl1nk!

In my understanding @Bl1nk is no longer allowed to move threads to the player department. And rightfully so :wink:

1 Like

I’m not saying he made an unlisted thread for a player it looks like we now won’t sign but, yeah…

5 Likes

Not one of my proudest moments. Jakey sounded so happy too, making a post in his official player thread.

5 Likes

Your optimism is genuinely endearing at times :slight_smile:

I know it’s not fashionable to have anything positive to say about Wenger but I do think he’s exactly the kind of manager who could get the best out of Mkhitaryan again.

Now I await someone reading that as me saying I think Wenger is brilliant and should stay forever or something.

9 Likes

You just know that’s gonna happen on OA. Keywords: Positive. Wenger. Best. Manager. Brilliant. Stay.

1 Like

I knew deep down you love Wenger & want him to stay & be prosperous.
Love ya Lep.

Gutted :pensive:

1 Like

Who was it, Malcom?

Edit: lol @Bl1nk you really can’t help yourself

edit 2:

wrap this up soon ffs

3 Likes

Get him in. He was never going to flourish under Maureen.

Welcome to Arsenal, Mickey!

2 Likes

You know what to do @Bl1nk

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah

3 Likes

No money involved?
What a rip off!

2 Likes