Héctor Bellerin

Obviously he thinks Arsenal owe him and should do him a favor to terminate the contract, and not thinking from the club/fans’ point of view.

Owe him what exactly? We’ve been paying him over £100k a week for like 4-5 years now and he wasn’t injured he was shit

1 Like

A guy who had a career because of Arsenal, and now he’s trying to drag the club through the mud. Really poor from him.

4 Likes

I did not say he is right, I was just saying that’s what he is thinking.
@Starboy asked why didn’t he buy out his contract… so I replied :slight_smile:

I know you weren’t suggesting we owed him I was just questioning how he could possibly think we owed him anything lol

1 Like

his mind was gone, feel not treated right by the club, no more sense of belonging, detached to the club… could be many reasons but we will not be happy on any of his reason anyway.

He’s watched guys who acted out get their contracts canceled, meanwhile he rode the bench and then went on loan when it became clear he wasn’t wanted. Whether you think he’s being ridiculous is one thing, but it’s not so outrageous for him to look at the guys we cut lose for bad behavior and wonder why he couldn’t get cut loose for not kicking up a fuss.

3 Likes

How’s is that obvious? Maybe that’s what he’d like but how do you make out it’s what he thinks?

maybe you want to say, he feels sorry to force the club to terminate the contract?

I think he wants his money. And if staying is what gets him it that’s what he’ll do, no problem. But he isn’t much use to us to be honest.

Bellerin would be a convenient place for us to draw a line in the sand to be honest. If he stays he’ll cause no issues at all. We either get a fee for him or he walks away from his last year of the contract. Otherwise he’ll stay and run it down.

No one’s fault. Contract was given in good faith and for right reasons. Just hasn’t worked out.

1 Like

I didn’t ask why he doesnt, I said he should. I think he’s trying to take the club to the cleaners and get his wish.

If he wants betis he should forego the remaining contract rather than expect arsenal to forego it.

1 Like

If you worked for Asda instead of Arsenal Hector you would need to work your notice. Not say you want to move to Poundland and for Asda to pay you off

1 Like

Well he’s going to Betis, either now or when his contract runs out, so there will have to be some kind of financial compromise.

They may not wait a year for him, they may have someone come through and claim that spot this year. I love Hector but this isn’t like they’re getting pre-injury Hector. You’d wait a year for that.

Bellend he shall be for ever more

1 Like

Any news here? Is still a matter of who is going to give in?

I think he’s in a situation where the club might feel like they can make an example of him in the same way they took less money from Galatasaray in order to not sell Torreira to Fiorentina.

5 Likes

Leaving for free to Barca…

Free?!

3 Likes

Fuck that. They are paying fee’s left and right and are looking to sell Auba for 20m+.

3 Likes