Héctor Bellerin

Time for that 6th lever.

Barca can fuck right off with what they’re paying out for players this summer.

2 Likes

That’s part of their model. Get players on a free, and if they don’t work out try to flip them for a profit :slight_smile:

Car boot to ebay model.

You can give us a fair portion of the 20m you’re getting for Auba you blaugrana cunts

14 Likes

I’d take five million for him, but no way should they be getting a freebie.

Surely Hector would be open to going back to Barca?

We’re not getting any money for him and he is taking a significant pay cut. Do they want his fashion collection too?

Scenes when Barca sell him to Betis for 10m in January.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Barcelona did arrange a deal with Betis to funnel some cash to them

They’ll do the same thing as they did with Aubamayang. Convince them to terminate their contract, sign them on a free, and try to flip them in the next window.

Guaranteed he’ll sign for Betis in January :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting fleeced again but tbh I’m sick of Bellerin, so good riddance.

I’d potentially keep him instead of losing on a free because Arsenal are the most important in the situation, but its very unlikely we’ll actually need him.

4 Likes

Werder Bremmen :handshake: Bayern Munich

Barcelona :handshake: Real Betis

2 Likes

Thanks for everything, Hector.

Moved.

5 Likes

Not mad we gave him the £100k long term deal at the time he was one of the better attacking full backs in England. He just never pushed on and when his body started to break a little it exposed his technical flaws and his inability to defend well.

Gave us everything he could though and it’s hard to blame a player for his injury issues.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Dest Out, Hector In? That’s a mid off

Arsenal have a substantial sell-on clause in Bellerin’s free transfer to Barcelona

Makes sense

That last bit is a great touch :clap: