Héctor Bellerin

If Bellerin is leaving for free I hope he waived the final year of his contract which is around £5m anyway and the same as getting a fee.

1 Like

I am sure there are other nitty gritties like loyalty payments that the club need to consider before terminating the contract.

Whatever maybe the case, we should get as best a value as we can

He might not even actually be giving that money up if a free transfer allows Betis to pay him 5m for this year.

Imagine AWB at Barca, lol.

1 Like

Dalot even worse :sweat_smile:

Take the offer you bastard. :joy:

What? I thought he was already gone.

Bellerin? Nah.
He’s holding out till Arsenal give in and let him go for free so he can join Betis.

Is he still here?

He wants to study under a grandmaster like White for another week before he joins Sassuolo.

4 Likes

Pepe and Ainsley close to leaving meanwhile Betis and Bellerin fucking around…

This’ll be a deadline day thing I’m pretty sure

1 Like

If we cant sell this cunt this window for whatever reason, let him chop salad in the Colney canteen until the end of his contract. Dont want him taking a space in our u21 squad.

2 Likes

Still don’t get the amount of anger directed towards him. He committed to a team on the slide when he could have left, got rewarded with a nice salary and then got wrecked through injuries. He never really developed the way we hoped but I don’t think he ever quit on the club or anything like that.

3 Likes

He likes clothes. That’s a criminal offence. You’re a lawyer, you should know that!

He was lucky Debuchy gave him a career ffs

2 Likes

If he wants the move so bad he can buy out his contract rather than us cancelling it.

5 Likes

from his stand point, why would he do that?

Because he’s the one who wants betis so bad. There’s no guarantee arsenal cancel his contract so this is him driving the choice.

Why should arsenal pay when he could go elsewhere? If we’re gonna pay him then he can stay as third choice rb :slight_smile:

Tbf, this isn’t any different to what that dwarf Torreira was doing.

2 Likes