Héctor Bellerin

Bellerin’s representatives flying to London to meet with Arsenal and resolve his future this week. The idea is to get it as cheap as possible. Betis is waiting.

Bellerin was photographed in the airport returning from his days off, he is back in England

Days off? Was drinking cocktails in his garden that hard?

1 Like

Pls fuck off quick so I can buy my Saliba #2 shirt

I might be wrong…but I think now that’s he’s worn 12 in a PL game he can’t change it this season.

I think that is technically the rule but the PL gave United permission to break it last year when Cavani changed from 7 to 21 so that Ronaldo could get 7. The PL’s only stipulation was that the club had to compensate any supporters who bought the shirt with the original number. So maybe that is why you can’t buy a Saliba 12 shirt right now.

1 Like

No private jets for Bellerin anymore

Yeah you need special dispensation. Ronaldo’s brand was probably considered important enough. Saliba’s won’t be.

1 Like

Think it can only be changed during the winter transfer window where players can re-register

2 Likes

:bellcry:

2 Likes

I was wondering why you hadn’t moved this :grin:

The club’s taking the right stand here at least.

3 Likes

Good pay up you skint bastards

3 Likes

Tbf, we’re getting money for Torreira and potentially Mari. At least a nominal fee should do. Let’s not take the piss here.

1 Like

Why did I read that in the voice of Roy Hodgson :laughing:

1 Like

Betis: We would like to open our bidding with £0
Arsenal: We want money
Betis: This is unacceptable

The fuck

5 Likes

We are not in a situation where our planning is hinged on outgoing so we should hold onto our cards.

Bellerin is desperate to go, let him find a solution.

It’s not about how much we get for him. Rather it’s about getting his wages off of our books.

Which we can do with a loan move and getting a loan fee. There is no need to terminate the contract

1 Like

They don’t seem to want to pay anything, so I doubt they would pay all his wages :slight_smile: