Héctor Bellerin

Haven’t Betis signed players like Fekir and William Carvalho in recent years for decent money?

1 Like

He’s 26 mate. You can’t be asking for coaching to improve his game.
The man himself will back himself to add something to his new club. He’s had criticism for a number of years that’s got him here.

Actual coaching ffs.

4 Likes

Loan ffs. For our 1st/2nd Choice Fullback. Nonsense. Please, no more of Cedric.

1 Like

BELLERIN CLOSE TO ARSENAL EXIT

Arsenal right back Hector Bellerin to have a medical in Seville ahead of a move to Real Betis .

Betis have agreed a loan with an option.Bellerin’s Arsenal deal is up in 2023.

Looks like Bellerin’s exit is close.

Looks like Tomiyasu could take his number (2)

Hope he does well out there and we can get a decent fee for him next summer

Loan 🤦🏼

I know I’m clearly Arteta out and that probably clouds my judgement on some matters, but even trying my best to be objective here the number of players that seem to just want to get out of this mess by any means possible is really worrying.

If this was a real project believed in by the dressing room this surely wouldn’t be happening? We surely would have put in a good performance in at least one of our league fixtures? How long until our actual prized assets fall into this camp?

10 Likes

Six months ago.

2 Likes

It bothers me to think players like Bellerin, Willian & Xhaka are doing us a favour and asking to leave for mediocre clubs to the extent of taking a paycut, rather than us proactively intending to oust them for better players.

4 Likes

Leaving us and going to a mediocre club is an upgrade. :grinning:

2 Likes

What prized assets?

Well we have Saka I guess…

Next summer teams will be coming for Saka and Tierney.

We should probably sell Tierney if someone made us a good offer. I think Saka’s form is gonna dip massively this season and he’ll be off the radar. If you think about it, this season has all the makings of regression for him. Off the back of a disappointing Euro, has hardly had any rest, and he’s trying to ply his attacking trade under a shit version of Jose Mourinho. We will be lucky if he’s still considered a top talent in a year.

1 Like

That’s quite pessimistic. Mentality can be a stupid buzzword but Saka appears to have the right kind. Whether that carries him through this shit storm of a season and the likely exhaustion from being overplayed we’ll find out after a few more games.

So far he’s looked off the pace for sure.

1 Like

This is also why you don’t go overboard on a youth project that was flavour of the month before we kicked a ball.

2 Likes

no option to buy

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes